Alex Meadows

hokiepanther

Twin Valley High School has suffered a great loss.. the Panthers starting nose guard, Alex Meadows was killed in a car accident between oakwood and vansant yesterday evening, Everyone please keep Alex's family, and his fellow teammates in your thoughts and prayers

R.I.P #57

Great kid that got the most out of what he had. I've heard it said hundreds of times by coaches and players alike at TV. If everyone on the team had the heart and commitment that Alex had, winning would come easy.

Great work ethic, great commitment and an even greater attitude. A huge loss for our school and an even greater loss to our community.

'Say not in grief 'he is no more' but live in thankfulness that he was' .

Pray for this family

Twin Valley High School has suffered a great loss.. the Panthers starting nose guard, Alex Meadows was killed in a car accident between oakwood and vansant yesterday evening, Everyone please keep Alex's family, and his fellow teammates in your thoughts and prayers

R.I.P #57

A parents worst nightmare...Parent's aren't supposed to bury there kids I can not imagine the pain that this family is going thorugh..My heart and my prayers go out to them and Twin Valley High School.

R.I.P #57

that is awful. i will keep the young man & the whole school in my prayers/thoughts.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Anytime someone is lost period it is saddening, but at such a young age, it is truly a heartbreaker.

He and his family are in our prayers.

My prayers are with his family and classmates. I know what they are going through, I lost a close family member 3 weeks ago through a tragic car accident. The death of a loved one is always hard to bear, but when it is sudden it just knocks your feet out from under you.

bucfan said it best when he said if we all had the heart of alex.. there wouldve been no fear of an 0-10 season at TV... i consider it an honor to having been able to play by his side on the panthers d-line.. and by the way we appreciate all your guy's prayers..