Pat White College Football All Time Leading Rusher

wvuraiders

Congratulations to Mr. Patrick White... He is more than likley the best to ever put on the Old gold and Blue...

Coach Stewart shouldnt have left Pat in at the end with like 1 min. left. J. Brown should have went in, but he left Pat in and he gets an ankle injury....great! grand! wonderful! fantastic!

Congratulations to Mr. Patrick White... He is more than likley the best to ever put on the Old gold and Blue...

Coach Stewart shouldnt have left Pat in at the end with like 1 min. left. J. Brown should have went in, but he left Pat in and he gets an ankle injury....great! grand! wonderful! fantastic!

Yes, brilliant coaching move to leave White in the game and have him injury his ankle. He finally looked healthy today for the first time in weeks. Well, until the final minute of the game. Nice record for the young man though. And just for argument's sake with Rocks, Major Harris was the best to ever don the Blue and Gold. Watch the highlight tapes, he was Michael Vick before there was Michael Vick.

Yes, brilliant coaching move to leave White in the game and have him injury his ankle. He finally looked healthy today for the first time in weeks. Well, until the final minute of the game. Nice record for the young man though. And just for argument's sake with Rocks, Major Harris was the best to ever don the Blue and Gold. Watch the highlight tapes, he was Michael Vick before there was Michael Vick.

However, I'll take pat white since he stayed fours year and has lead us too two bcs victories and Gator Bowl win...Hopefully he will lead us to another bowl win.

That will be a debate for years to come for WVU fans no matter which side of the fence one is on.

I think I'll take Pat White over Harris. And speaking of the Michael Vick before Michael Vick, check out the Allen Iverson high school football highlight tape on youtube. One coach on there refers to him as the "Michael Vick before Michael Vick." You can tell from there just what kind of athlete Iverson was.

Congratulations to White on the record. Shame to see him injure himself, if this is what happened. I didn't see the game, but it's quite an accomplishment. Always quite solid, but not as flashy as Vick, IMO. Just got the job done.

since this post was about Pat White, I'll keep it that way.

Congrats to him. He is in my mind the best player to play for the EERS! It's crazy to think of the talent that has been there in just the past couple of years with Schmitt, Slaton, White, and now Devine, and load of recruits now coming in. Still the accomplishments of PW to pass Smith and Mcnabb Saturday was amazing. And sure, maybe he wasn't as flashy as others, but at least he's a good kid and will make something of himself no matter what he does.

• 2 weeks later...
since this post was about Pat White, I'll keep it that way.

Congrats to him. He is in my mind the best player to play for the EERS! It's crazy to think of the talent that has been there in just the past couple of years with Schmitt, Slaton, White, and now Devine, and load of recruits now coming in. Still the accomplishments of PW to pass Smith and Mcnabb Saturday was amazing. And sure, maybe he wasn't as flashy as others, but at least he's a good kid and will make something of himself no matter what he does.

I totally agree with that. I hate WVu but I like to watch the games on tv just to see what Patt White will do. When that had Slaton Schmitt and White in the backfield they were a powerful trio. I have never heard of Pat White of Steve Slaton getting into any kind of trouble while they were in school. The Vicks stayed in trouble all the time. Lets see what Devine does in his last few years. So far so good!!

White is very good ........but not the guy you want behind center in the last two or three minutes of a game in which you are losing. For example, last week against Pitt he overthrew two wide open receivers in the final minute, then threw the last pass of the game completely out of endzone, not even giving his receiver a play on the ball.

I totally agree with that. I hate WVu but I like to watch the games on tv just to see what Patt White will do. When that had Slaton Schmitt and White in the backfield they were a powerful trio. I have never heard of Pat White of Steve Slaton getting into any kind of trouble while they were in school. The Vicks stayed in trouble all the time. Lets see what Devine does in his last few years. So far so good!!

I would love to get to Morgantown to watch his last home game. I guess I will watch it in my cozy Mountaineer room and cheer him on. I kinda hope we get a bowl close to home and I'll go check it out!

I agree that we've been blessed with the type of player that we have gotten and Noel seems to be carrying that torch. Let's just hope that WVU produces more like them and less like Henry and the Pacman.