To all the Haters!

Guest fatpeopleonthebeach

To all the people saying that Holston sucks and they are going to loose. Well your wrong. And by the way Bath County's kids are the biggest punks in the world.

The score was 13-3 Holston's favor. Alot of clutch plays on Holstons part. But good game

I have all the respect for Coach Matlock he's done a great job and is a fine man. I knew he would have success. However, I do feel like Holtston is going to run into something next week that is unlike anything that have seen in two years.

that it would be at UVa. Wise?

From my understanding Clintwood's field is pretty messed up from the Thomas Walker game. If the VHSL deems the field unfit,they will play at UVA-Wise. It is supposed to rain or snow again next week, so the coaches I spoke with feel more than likely it will be at UVA-Wise. :)

The VHSL has never declared a field unfit.... they don't do that.

yeah...otherwise Grundy would have played Va High in Tazewell in '04...which probably would have worked out better in the long run....oh well.

I have all the respect for Coach Matlock he's done a great job and is a fine man. I knew he would have success. However, I do feel like Holtston is going to run into something next week that is unlike anything that have seen in two years.

congrats to holston and i definetley agree with this statement.i respect this holston team for what they have accomplished but to be honest i think they will face the real competition at the state level next week.good luck to both teams.

Nope from what i have heard if the weather is good and they get the field in playing condition it will be at clintwood. If not then it will be played at wise.

I dont care where we play. I believe in this team. We are region champs!! Holston you are two games from being a State Champion! Go Get You a Ring! Go Cavs!!!:D

at Holston are realists and understand what we are now facing. Clintwood is a machine. W. Campbell is a factory.

Frankly, I think we are a year away - Burton and Clintwood lose a lot to graduation this year. We are predominately a junior team. However, even us realists are extremely proud of the guys and what they've accomplished this year.

This is not to say I don't think we have a chance. Who knows how the breaks may turn? This team has a lot of heart. I just realize that its a gargantuan task.

Holston guys, enough with comparing us to Abingdon and especially enough with trying to bait them. Makes it seem like our entire community has an inferiority complex. The best response we can give those guys is to simply say, "Whatever. Enjoy your warm couch (and what was it? Berry malt liquor!) while we are still playing..."

Good luck Richlands, Lebanon, Floyd, Clintwood and the Cavs. May all S.W.Va. schools have good, clean, productive and safe games.

at Holston are realists and understand what we are now facing. Clintwood is a machine. W. Campbell is a factory.

Frankly, I think we are a year away - Burton and Clintwood lose a lot to graduation this year. We are predominately a junior team. However, even us realists are extremely proud of the guys and what they've accomplished this year.

This is not to say I don't think we have a chance. Who knows how the breaks may turn? This team has a lot of heart. I just realize that its a gargantuan task.

Holston guys, enough with comparing us to Abingdon and especially enough with trying to bait them. Makes it seem like our entire community has an inferiority complex. The best response we can give those guys is to simply say, "Whatever. Enjoy your warm couch (and what was it? Berry malt liquor!) while we are still playing..."

Good luck Richlands, Lebanon, Floyd, Clintwood and the Cavs. May all S.W.Va. schools have good, clean, productive and safe games.

Great post. Kudos to your rare Holston attitude. Good luck!