Who Finish on top in the South West District

bmh8_2011

My guess is Abingdon. I thought Carroll and Graham may pose a threat, but I'm not sure after seeing the results of the first games. The season is just starting so anything can happen. I still think Abingdon is the team to beat.

He just may win the Realist of the Year award too.:rolleyes:

Indeed...I'm one of the few Graham alums/fans that can actually take off the maroon and gold glasses and see the truth of the matter...lots of folks don't like what I say but that isn't my problem, they are the ones who can't handle the truth...

jack-20nicholson-20truth.jpg

Taxley from Tazewell was injured last night in the scrimage against Chilhowie. That would make a huge loss. Idk when he will return. I dont think he broke a bone and that is what everyone thought he had done.

After The GMEN taking down bland i think they will have a very prolifant year.

Were you at the game. That was a horrible game. Now don't get me wrong i love the bears but they aren't the team of lastyear. They have no post player who can take over like Tyler Estep did. And as far as Graham goes the only thing that they have if Jason Palmer doesnt get back is Kyle Harris and Jordan. But Kyle isn't helping the team alot anyways cause Carlock keeps him on the bench and chooses to play a awful PG and #14 who couldn't make a layup in warm ups much less do anything in a game.

Tallest Midget?

Right, tallest midget...they might be the tallest midget in the SWD (best team in the SWD) but they are still shorter than everyone else (worse than the other teams in the Region/State)...