Who Finish on top in the South West District

bmh8_2011

abingdon is awful!! dont put too much money on it... probably the worst team they've had in a while

Thank you for admiting that Abingdon is horrible in basketball this year. Thank you maybe that will shut everyone up about them.

marion Beat Galax in their scrimmage and Galax has been killing everyone by like 30

Thank you for admiting that Abingdon is horrible in basketball this year. Thank you maybe that will shut everyone up about them.

marion Beat Galax in their scrimmage and Galax has been killing everyone by like 30

I really doubt that Galax is that good this year cause we gave them a close game at pocy but when we played them on senior night they had their whole team called out except for maybe one bench player.

I really doubt that Galax is that good this year cause we gave them a close game at pocy but when we played them on senior night they had their whole team called out except for maybe one bench player.

They might not be any good that is just what i herd there might not be a bit of truth about that i dont know just sayyin what i herd man.

Abingdon might have been dominate over the last few years, but not this year. Tazewell will win the district. The only team that win contend is Carroll and that's because they have 4 or all 5 starters returning from last year. Marion and Abingdon will finish 3rd and 4th depending on how they play. Grundy 5th and Richlands and Graham is a toss up. They both are down this year and I don't see them beating anyone other than each other. Tazewell has the defense from Lathel Mountain, Leadership from Taxley and Angles, and Pauley and Corner are two great additions for offense and defense from Pocahontas. Wait and see they will rule the district.

Carroll has only 1 starter returning from last year... Tyler Reavis. James Lanning played a lot last year but I don't think he was a starter, he can correct me if I am wrong.

We lost Seth Hill, Jacob Singleton and Bret Rogers along with KJ Handy (he decided to quit).

Abingdon might have been dominate over the last few years, but not this year. Tazewell will win the district. The only team that win contend is Carroll and that's because they have 4 or all 5 starters returning from last year. Marion and Abingdon will finish 3rd and 4th depending on how they play. Grundy 5th and Richlands and Graham is a toss up. They both are down this year and I don't see them beating anyone other than each other. Tazewell has the defense from Lathel Mountain, Leadership from Taxley and Angles, and Pauley and Corner are two great additions for offense and defense from Pocahontas. Wait and see they will rule the district.

My bad. I must have been fed B.S. Is Reavis the black point guard from last year or Hardy? We couldn't figure that out. But if they only have Reavis returning, no matter how good a player he is, Tazewell will dominate the district. But no matter who wins, the talent in the other teams around here are too much for any SW team to contend in regions. Tunstall and Martinsville always dominate the SW in regions.

My bad. I must have been fed B.S. Is Reavis the black point guard from last year or Handy? We couldn't figure that out. But if they only have Reavis returning, no matter how good a player he is, Tazewell will dominate the district. But no matter who wins, the talent in the other teams around here are too much for any SW team to contend in regions. Tunstall and Martinsville always dominate the SW in regions.

umm no i wasn't really a starter I just started like 2 or 3 games more of the 6th man i suppose, i started more games my 10th grade year than last year haha. and yea tyler is the white point guard from last year and also please stop saying how your gonna dominate the district it really gets on people's nerves on here including mine.. what if you don't win a game in the district that will make you look like an idiot won't it.

And galax beat George Wythe last night by like ten so apparently they are pretty good or George wythe arent as good as usuall

And galax beat George Wythe last night by like ten so apparently they are pretty good or George wythe arent as good as usuall

george wythe is replacing 5 starters... & scrimmages don't mean much anyway

Give Galax credit. They play well as a team. They will only get better because they have lots of underclassmen that play significant roles. They should make a run in the MED.

george wythe is replacing 5 starters... & scrimmages don't mean much anyway

Not till after the New Year. Tazewell JV is home tonight at 5 against Twin Valley. The Varsity is in the Hurley Invitational starting tonight and goes to Friday. Then on Dec. 26-Dec. 29 they have the Clintwood Invitational. Tonight the Varsity takes on East Ridge I think.

It wasnt a scrimmage

i was talking about when marion played galax..which is a scrimmage right? you said galax had been killing everybody? scrimmages are played at the beginning of the year so how could galax have been killing everybody? i'm not saying that they aren't good..i'm just saying don't think you're gonna be untouchable just because you beat a single a school in a scrimmage.

i was talking about when marion played galax..which is a scrimmage right? you said galax had been killing everybody? scrimmages are played at the beginning of the year so how could galax have been killing everybody? i'm not saying that they aren't good..i'm just saying don't think you're gonna be untouchable just because you beat a single a school in a scrimmage.

I was talking about the george wythe game not being a scrimmage yeahh i know scrimmages dont matter and i dont think we are going to be untouchable.

I was talking about the george wythe game not being a scrimmage yeahh i know scrimmages dont matter and i dont think we are going to be untouchable.

sorry. you're team isn't untouchable. just you are. have they already voted you in on the all-state team?