JV BBALL Scores

GrahamPG44

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the game because I was coaching AAU in Floyd... but I was told that our defense was outstanding and that the game was really low scoring. I also hear that Carroll's coach made an adjustment at the half and switched up the defensive scheme and Marion had no answer.

So my question now is... who will make the tournament? And what will the seeding be?

good job congrats, how did you stop them

The Carrol Marion game was a run away till the last period then some how carrol worked their way into it and the refs weren't calling a thing for marion but they didnt call anything for varsity either both the games were pretty rough

There are some officiating crews that just make me cringe when I walk in the gym... you really never know what you are going to get. We played at Grundy and watched as the girls game had 40+ fouls called and then the boys game only had 2 called in the entire second half. Same crew...

The Carrol Marion game was a run away till the last period then some how carrol worked their way into it and the refs weren't calling a thing for marion but they didnt call anything for varsity either both the games were pretty rough

graham stands at 4-4 and we play 4 distict games this week should determine if were in the tourney or not whats everyones record?

I know you guys have Carroll on Tuesday. Who else do you have left to play in the district?

why does lamont and the lil pg not start for graham? no offence but thier pg sucks and the one on the bench is way better

if lamont could do more besides make 3's he may have a SLIM chance of starting but since he really cant do anything else in a game besides make 3's he's not going to start.

if lamont could do more besides make 3's he may have a SLIM chance of starting but since he really cant do anything else in a game besides make 3's he's not going to start.

well atleast maybe he would be able to pick up a rolling ball instead of letting me jump on it. and he should start over the other guy cause we stole it from him just about 12 times in one game. plus lamont is the only reason it got atleast a lil close makin an And1 three with time running out in the 4th.

well atleast maybe he would be able to pick up a rolling ball instead of letting me jump on it. and he should start over the other guy cause we stole it from him just about 12 times in one game. plus lamont is the only reason it got atleast a lil close makin an And1 three with time running out in the 4th.

well good thing your not the coach haha cuase then i wouldnt play lol

as i said earlier come to one of our practices and see whose better dumbass

I taught him everything he knows! ;) that's my kid.

haha i was very impressed your kid should be on varsity lol he made 3 pointers from places i have never seen kids even think about shooting lol but that #3 im sorry but hes a punk he through a cheap shot at our best player and he had to go to the Er where he got 5 stiches and is out the for the marion and grundy games then after that he elbowed me in the face if anything he was the one that won us that game. after that the whole team was pissed off and was going to do whatever it took to win im sorry but if it wasn't for #20 they would have lost by 20 kid can just flat out shoot. are defensive game plan focused on him and only around him and he still managed to go crazy amazing lol still wondering why hes not playing varsity

well good thing your not the coach haha cuase then i wouldnt play lol

ya damn skippy ya wouldn't play. i would only play ppl that was good. maybe if the two i mentioned earlier was starting you would have beat us last time. your just lucky i am on varsity now or i would Shut It Down!!!!! again.

as i said earlier come to one of our practices and see whose better dumbass

Who is talking about practice? when lamont played against us he was killing it. and when the other pg played against us last year he put up about 27 points against us everytime we played. which was 3 times. so you can sit your ass on the bench a cry. GOT IT!!!

Man... I so hate that. I totally missed the elbow throw, but saw the results. I give that kid props for coming back in and finishing the game. I know he was pizzzzed. But he showed a lot of maturity playing the rest of the game with a cool head. My kid said that when it was getting rough and out of hand one of your guys said "let's just play ball". He said all your guys are good in his book.

We'll need some help and maybe a coin toss to get in the tournament. You guys shut down Grundy and we still have a shot.

But what ever happens, good luck the rest of the way. You surely have the talent to win it all. If it can't be us... I hope you can do it.

haha i was very impressed your kid should be on varsity lol he made 3 pointers from places i have never seen kids even think about shooting lol but that #3 im sorry but hes a punk he through a cheap shot at our best player and he had to go to the Er where he got 5 stiches and is out the for the marion and grundy games then after that he elbowed me in the face if anything he was the one that won us that game. after that the whole team was pissed off and was going to do whatever it took to win im sorry but if it wasn't for #20 they would have lost by 20 kid can just flat out shoot. are defensive game plan focused on him and only around him and he still managed to go crazy amazing lol still wondering why hes not playing varsity