JV BBALL Scores

GrahamPG44

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone get hurt or injured in that grundy vs. tazewell game?

No and Tazewell is 3-5. They host Abingdon tomorrow night. Tazewell had two players moved up onto varsity. Should be interesting rest of the season.

M. Moore G & B. Hancock G/F. Its hard to tell who will fill there starting positions. Tazewell vs. Abingdon has been PPD till Monday.

are one of those kids that got moved up, was he injured against graham the 1st time?? b/c what ive heard he is there best player so he is the only one i think wouldve moved up

are one of those kids that got moved up, was he injured against graham the 1st time?? b/c what ive heard he is there best player so he is the only one i think wouldve moved up

No. Both played. The one the was injured (J. Walker) is back now and they had a post player injured and is out for the rest of the season.

No. Both played. The one the was injured (J. Walker) is back now and they had a post player injured and is out for the rest of the season.

so who is this m. moore and b. hancock, which ones were they

whats that have to do with anything???

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean anything by it and was only trying to figure out which player he was.

I do think he could have chosen a better way to ask the question though...