JV BBALL Scores

GrahamPG44

fouls 2nd half graham 11 tazewll 2. graham lost 51-49 they were up 9 at half. very physical game there was alot of words between graham players and a particular ref after the game almost turned out in some game suspensions

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fouls 2nd half graham 11 tazewll 2. graham lost 51-49 they were up 9 at half. very physical game there was alot of words between graham players and a particular ref after the game almost turned out in some game suspensions

it shouldve been fouls 12 to 2 b/c at the end when you pushed that guy 5 times and, that was the funniest thing with the whole ref situation.

the refs did do a bad job but we cant blame it all on them

it shouldve been fouls 12 to 2 b/c at the end when you pushed that guy 5 times and, that was the funniest thing with the whole ref situation.

the refs did do a bad job but we cant blame it all on them

yea i know i sat there and like punched the kid in the back and he jsut watched me lol i think that refs last name is baker he was awful but yea we cant blame it on them. that gym was crappy

yea i know i sat there and like punched the kid in the back and he jsut watched me lol i think that refs last name is baker he was awful but yea we cant blame it on them. that gym was crappy

i know man, i walked in there i was like joy, then i got down into the basement or so called "locker room" and was thinkin about movin to a warmer place like alaska lol

Graham u all played good but Tazewell won it in the end and the refs weren't that bad. We have had worse refs this year. I thought that was funny when u tried to get the foul but u waited till the ref looked at the scoreboard to see how much time was left. Tazewell has a lot of ground to make up though. They went to 4-7 and 2-4. They should have won almost all but 2 or 3 of them.

If Tazewell is missing their power forward (someone indicated that he injured himself in the Carroll contest) then I don't see them putting up much of a fight against the Graham team Carroll played Tuesday.

But, as they say... any given day...

does any1 know if that power forward is still hurt or is he back???

Even without him Tazewell won. John the PF is out for probably another week or two. They have one of there best rebounders out for the rest of the season due to a back injury.

4-2... Losses to Abingdon and Graham. Wins over Richlands (2), Grundy and Tazewell.

Carroll still has to play Abingdon away, Tazewell away, Marion home and away, Graham away, and Grundy at home. Carroll also still has Floyd away out of district (last game before JV tournament).

congrats, what is carrols district record

4-2... Losses to Abingdon and Graham. Wins over Richlands (2), Grundy and Tazewell.

Carroll still has to play Abingdon away, Tazewell away, Marion home and away, Graham away, and Grundy at home. Carroll also still has Floyd away out of district (last game before JV tournament).

what was the score when yall played abingdon

It was one of their first games of the year and I can't remember... Maybe Waspballer remembers. It was one of their worst games. So maybe that is why I forgot! I am anxious to see how we have improved since then.

what was the score when yall played abingdon

It was one of their first games of the year and I can't remember... Maybe Waspballer remembers. It was one of their worst games. So maybe that is why I forgot! I am anxious to see how we have improved since then.

The score of the Abingdon game with Carroll was 46-26. Carroll made 3 field goals in the second half (if my memory serves me correctly). It was our worst shooting performance of the year, however, its was very early in the season. We have improved by leaps and bounds since then.

What did you think of the Richlands game at Carroll evophoto? I thought we played really well.

By far our best effort. The kids worked great together early and then had fun down the stretch. I also liked how the bench held the margin. I guess we'll see how the improvement goes on Thursday at Abingdon.

The score of the Abingdon game with Carroll was 46-26. Carroll made 3 field goals in the second half (if my memory serves me correctly). It was our worst shooting performance of the year, however, its was very early in the season. We have improved by leaps and bounds since then.

What did you think of the Richlands game at Carroll evophoto? I thought we played really well.

I had you guys rolling over Tazewell and you lost! So, I don't know what to think... if you show up and play like you did against us it should be a good game... if you play like you did against Tazewell, you will get CREAMED!

Good luck though! Keep us posted on what happens.

we got abingdon today by us i mean graham hahah its a must win we have already lost 2 district games any predictions?

we got abingdon today by us i mean graham hahah its a must win we have already lost 2 district games any predictions?

Abingdon wins. I know tazewell has been down the last been down the last couple of years but they are better than what they show. They beat a good Patrick county team and graham team. Should have beat lebanon, twin valley, and grundy but gave it away. Tazewell is a lot better than there record shows. They should be at worst 7-4 and 3-3. They have had 2 games postponed due to weather and go to lebanon tomorrow.

I had you guys rolling over Tazewell and you lost! So, I don't know what to think... if you show up and play like you did against us it should be a good game... if you play like you did against Tazewell, you will get CREAMED!

Good luck though! Keep us posted on what happens.

we didnt even play bad against tazewell we just played are game and were winning and then in the 2nd halfthey didnt miss and i guess they played more disiplined because they only had 2 fouls and we had 11

graham lost tonight by around 10 or 15.

i (number 20) had 14 points and was 3 shy of having half our teams points not to be braggin about that or anything, 34 total points wont get it done

Carroll has Abingdon on Thursday. To beat them Carroll will have to play a complete game and avoid foul trouble by our big men. We can't give them second chance points in the paint like the last game.

graham lost tonight by around 10 or 15.

i (number 20) had 14 points and was 3 shy of having half our teams points not to be braggin about that or anything, 34 total points wont get it done

80%? there is no way, they def shot better than that lol, but they didnt miss very much at all. and to evo, just try and stay in front of the guards and dont let them drive, they are really quick and smart

Funny thing about Abingdon is their whole team is capable. We contained the guards well last time and both our big men got in foul trouble. Their tall skinny kid went nuts and had about half their points.

Tonight we will have to be better at protecting the ball and get scoring from the front court and back court.

On another note... I just found out last night that my daughter's 8th grade AAU team qualified to Nationals in Colorado Springs this July by winning 3rd place in the Commonwealth games... We are super excited. But now we have the task of raising a TON of money between now and then so we can go.

80%? there is no way, they def shot better than that lol, but they didnt miss very much at all. and to evo, just try and stay in front of the guards and dont let them drive, they are really quick and smart

Funny thing about Abingdon is their whole team is capable. We contained the guards well last time and both our big men got in foul trouble. Their tall skinny kid went nuts and had about half their points.

Tonight we will have to be better at protecting the ball and get scoring from the front court and back court.

On another note... I just found out last night that my daughter's 8th grade AAU team qualified to Nationals in Colorado Springs this July by winning 3rd place in the Commonwealth games... We are super excited. But now we have the task of raising a TON of money between now and then so we can go.

1st off congrats to your daughter

2nd off good luck tonight

and whenever we played abingdon there tall skinny guy didnt show me anything special except that he knew how to make lay ups, how did he go insane on you guys??

He was not the factor tonight... we lost by 2 (56-54)... I hate to gripe about the refs... but GEEEEEZ they stunk! We got an intentional foul called with under a minute that was not an intentional foul... We scored with just under 2 seconds left and called time out... the refs did not give us the time out, one blew the whistle... then the horn sounded and they said ballgame and ran... literally ran off the floor. I wish I had videoed the game... it was SSSSOOOO bad.

Anyway our guys played great and if we'd had even one break fall our way, we would have won. We hit a runner in the lane in the fourth quarter and they called a foul on the floor... it was like that all game long. We were called for walks when our pivot foot was still on the floor... they could take 3 steps without a dribble... bad stuff...

Hats off to Abingdon... they found a way to win... even if it was in black and white.

Thanks for the kind words... We have Marion next... who should we look out for with them?

1st off congrats to your daughter

2nd off good luck tonight

and whenever we played abingdon there tall skinny guy didnt show me anything special except that he knew how to make lay ups, how did he go insane on you guys??