JV BBALL Scores

GrahamPG44

Good Job! Now we have to wait to see what Grundy's record is.

45-32 graham... they played a zone at first then we hit like a ton of 3's so they went to a 3-2 zone and then to man they got back in it late i think they brought it within like 4 but we played well against the man and finished strong...Tazewell 2maro predictions

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have grundy tonight

christian is playin tonight

i am not b/c evidently i have a heart murmur and i cant play until i go to a cardiologist which idk when that will be

That sucks, I hope you get a good report.

If that is the case... looks like Carroll will be in the tournament at 6-6. The tournament should be good!

Grundy's record should be 5-7....With 2 wins a piece over Tazewell and Richlands and 1 win over CC.

Looks right... Carroll got a non district win tonight over Floyd... Carroll's #20 hit 6 threes. :) One in the closing minute to give the Cavs the lead. I missed it, I was in Patrick County with AAU.

most likely these will be the standings for the tourney

1. abingdon

2. marion

3. graham

4. carrol county

Looks right... Carroll got a non district win tonight over Floyd... Carroll's #20 hit 6 threes. :) One in the closing minute to give the Cavs the lead. I missed it, I was in Patrick County with AAU.

tell your son he is my hero

any1 know the jv score for abingdon and marion?

graham downs tazewell tonight by 13 everyone played great. graham if im not mistaken has marion wednesday hope we can make it a better game then it was the other night the beat us pretty bad

#12 for graham jv has had two back to back really good games scoring 22 against grundy and 16 tonight in the win against taz.

Alright AD u have played very well the last 2 games and thank goodness cause without our bigman someone needed to we got marion wednesday you better be ready to step it up again lol

i think cc beats graham in the championship. haha yea right

i think marion CAN beat abingdon if they play really well but i think abingdon comes out on top

i am still out with my heart murmur until friday and our PF has to get surgery tomorrow on his finger so he cant play so it will be hard to win but the other players have to play really well and hard

Man I hate to hear that? Will you be at the game? Hope you have a speedy recovery and it is nothing serious.

BTW Carroll over Abingdon... you heard it here first! ;)

i think cc beats graham in the championship. haha yea right

i think marion CAN beat abingdon if they play really well but i think abingdon comes out on top

i am still out with my heart murmur until friday and our PF has to get surgery tomorrow on his finger so he cant play so it will be hard to win but the other players have to play really well and hard

Also I forgot to mention that CC had a nasty little storm this morning and we had several inches of ice and snow... school is out. I think things will be cleared up by 1 or 2... so, I hope we will come on and play since none of the other participants are out of school.

Also I forgot to mention that CC had a nasty little storm this morning and we had several inches of ice and snow... school is out. I think things will be cleared up by 1 or 2... so, I hope we will come on and play since none of the other participants are out of school.

dang it rained here for like 20 minutes lol but yea if your son shoots the lights out again i have cc over abingdon to its up to him and how much help he gets i will be looking forward to staying for that one

Game is on... See you guys tonight! Good luck!

dang it rained here for like 20 minutes lol but yea if your son shoots the lights out again i have cc over abingdon to its up to him and how much help he gets i will be looking forward to staying for that one

Man I hate to hear that? Will you be at the game? Hope you have a speedy recovery and it is nothing serious.

BTW Carroll over Abingdon... you heard it here first! ;)

yea both of us were at the game

christian will have surgery on his hand nxt tuesday, he is prob fine right now b/c he will be in disney until sunday with the jazz band

i have an appointment in roanoke at 10 am and have to have an echo cardiogram and an EKG

Game is on... See you guys tonight! Good luck!

let me know how it goes? im sure you know how ours went lol i honestly thought i made that last second shot for the win but i guess not and dang not taking anything away from marion cause they played a hell of a game but how many and1's did they get i mean they were in double bonus b4 the start of the 4th quarter lol but we lost fair and square at least we made it interesting cause really i didnt think we were doing to do so hot casue we were out 2 starters but our bench really stepped up tonight

I thought it was in too... I hoped you guys would pull it off... We ended up losing by 4. Mac hit back to back bombs inside of 40 seconds left on the clock... but #12 for Abingdon kept getting the inbounds pass and when we fouled him, to his credit he was MONEY at the freethrow line. One of Mac's three's was from waaaay down town... I'll post a video later.

Abingdon should win vs Marion (but who knows in the SWD). It was a fun season and I can't wait to see you guys play next year. I hope everyone heals up and has a good off (AAU?) season. We hope to start AAU play after a 2 week break.

Edited by evophoto