JV BBALL Scores

GrahamPG44

He was not the factor tonight... we lost by 2 (56-54)... I hate to gripe about the refs... but GEEEEEZ they stunk! We got an intentional foul called with under a minute that was not an intentional foul... We scored with just under 2 seconds left and called time out... the refs did not give us the time out, one blew the whistle... then the horn sounded and they said ballgame and ran... literally ran off the floor. I wish I had videoed the game... it was SSSSOOOO bad.

Anyway our guys played great and if we'd had even one break fall our way, we would have won. We hit a runner in the lane in the fourth quarter and they called a foul on the floor... it was like that all game long. We were called for walks when our pivot foot was still on the floor... they could take 3 steps without a dribble... bad stuff...

Hats off to Abingdon... they found a way to win... even if it was in black and white.

Thanks for the kind words... We have Marion next... who should we look out for with them?

that sounds like an intense game.

i would look out for their big man, he isnt very tall but he is physical and has a nice baby hook, i think his number is 50 maybe idk

i would also look out for i think number 40, he is quick on the dribble and can get to the bucket

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I'll pass it on. When is your next game?

that sounds like an intense game.

i would look out for their big man, he isnt very tall but he is physical and has a nice baby hook, i think his number is 50 maybe idk

i would also look out for i think number 40, he is quick on the dribble and can get to the bucket

graham won tonight by 12, only 5 ppl scored and that was all starters

aaron davidson had 17

trey mcdaniel had 15 and from what i hear i was one block away from a triple double, i had about 12 or 13 boards and 9 and the 15 points

Good job...

graham won tonight by 12, only 5 ppl scored and that was all starters

aaron davidson had 17

trey mcdaniel had 15 and from what i hear i was one block away from a triple double, i had about 12 or 13 boards and 9 and the 15 points

We host Marion tomorrow if the ice misses us. I have not heard anything about Narrows... we used to scrimmage Giles but did not this year. I'd just guess based on population alone that you should beat Narrows.

thanx, we host narrows monday, any predictions

when is carrols nxt game

We host Marion tomorrow if the ice misses us. I have not heard anything about Narrows... we used to scrimmage Giles but did not this year. I'd just guess based on population alone that you should beat Narrows.

i hope haha!

i think cc can beat marion. anything is possible haha but they have to stop #50 hes a beast inside if they can play a well disiplined game and limit the big man inside i think yall will pull it off.

Whats everyones district records?

we ended up beatin narrows by i think 17 points.

we host bland tomorrow and beat them by 20 earlier this year

I figured you guys would beat Narrows. Carroll has Marion tonight... We have not seen them at all this year. Anyone know their record or who they lost to? How did Graham do against them?

we ended up beatin narrows by i think 17 points.

we host bland tomorrow and beat them by 20 earlier this year

The Carroll vs Marion game has apparently been postponed until tomorrow. Carroll started out 2hrs late but then closed... I guess they have to fill a quota for missed days or something??? It is 40 degrees and raining in Hillsville...

The Carroll vs Marion game has apparently been postponed until tomorrow. Carroll started out 2hrs late but then closed... I guess they have to fill a quota for missed days or something??? It is 40 degrees and raining in Hillsville...

wow but i think marion lost to abingdon and thats it

Carroll lost to Marion tonight... Marion had a good outside in game with 50 and when the doubled down on him he went back door. Carroll shot poorly and gave up too many layups in this one. Great game by Marion.