JV BBALL Scores

GrahamPG44

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it the big kid? 50? I thought I saw him limping around there for a minute or two.

When was he hurt during the Carroll game? I can't remember anybody coming out of the game for an injury.

i heard tazewell lost to tv? really jw

Yeah they did barley. Tazewell was missing two key players that game. The rest of the team who useally produces had a off night. Nothing went Tazewells way. Tazewell droped another game last night which should have been an easy win. They havent played good ever since they beat Richlands. Before they played Richlands with the exception of the tv game they played decent. Lately they have really strugled and better get on the same page. Taz is now 3-5 (1-2) with 3 district games this week.

graham downs cc tonight 50-40. 31-31 going into 4th quarter then graham got a little lead and they had to foul graham made like 12-14 from the line i think very good game throughout though.

Graham @ tazewell friday and perdictions

Yeah... hats off to Graham for great defense down the stretch and excellent free throw shooting! Carroll looked flat and just never got in a groove... Graham was ready to play. Grahams point guard also flat BURNED Carroll to the rim on several occasions. Good game until the last couple of minutes though!

I look forward to the rematch... It really puzzles me how Graham could have struggled with Richlands???

graham downs cc tonight 50-40. 31-31 going into 4th quarter then graham got a little lead and they had to foul graham made like 12-14 from the line i think very good game throughout though.

Graham @ tazewell friday and perdictions

Tazewell droped another one at Marion last night. They arent playing well at all. Ever since they beat Richlands they have played flat. They have Grundy home Thursday. How is Grundy's record going? Did Graham go into overtime against Richlands?

Tazewell droped another one at Marion last night. They arent playing well at all. Ever since they beat Richlands they have played flat. They have Grundy home Thursday. How is Grundy's record going? Did Graham go into overtime against Richlands?

yea and i think graham won by 5

If Tazewell is missing their power forward (someone indicated that he injured himself in the Carroll contest) then I don't see them putting up much of a fight against the Graham team Carroll played Tuesday.

But, as they say... any given day...

I think it will be closer than 20.