Next year !!!!!

what teams counting on they will have all their returning players back look or should be a contender for the swd title next year i know graham had alot of juniors this year what about the other swd teams?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you say they have no heart i hope you're not referring to the whole team because im sure theres a few with alot of heart the problem is they need 11 with alot of heart.

Richlands will be really young next year. 90% of their starters will be 10 and 11th graders, if they have a good year next year look out for when they are seniors

Ive been saying that all year. With all the playing time that the sophmores had this year and they will start next year. Look out when they become seniors. Should be a real scary team.

abingdon returns a ton of skill players and should be ready to win. they should be right in the mix for the district title next year. hess will be a really good qb and should come into his own next year. watch out for the falcons come next year!

abingdon returns a ton of skill players and should be ready to win. they should be right in the mix for the district title next year. hess will be a really good qb and should come into his own next year. watch out for the falcons come next year!

Abingdon will always be better "next year"...the only problem is that "next year" never comes.

what teams counting on they will have all their returning players back look or should be a contender for the swd title next year i know graham had alot of juniors this year what about the other swd teams?

Marion will be very weak next year. They lose Hanna, Nicely, Briscoe, and the Dodson twins. It will be a long year next season.

well i know carroll and grundy return the most starters on both side of the ball in the district i saw a number the other day and i think that was right, however carroll also loses quite a bit up front secondary and skill players they will be fine but we'll see about the line

well said. Rich boys will never take the southwest district. they dont like to get hit.

you crack me up!!!! so you personally know all the players on abingdons team???? Obviously not.. but stick with your stereo-types they make you sound so cool!!! thats what you are going for right??

Marion will be very weak next year. They lose Hanna, Nicely, Briscoe, and the Dodson twins. It will be a long year next season.

brett johnson and princeton graham will be players to watch next year they have some good talent

you crack me up!!!! so you personally know all the players on abingdons team???? Obviously not.. but stick with your stereo-types they make you sound so cool!!! thats what you are going for right??

yea i was trying for it. did it not work? look i just tell the truth. ask any one thats been in the southwest district like richlands, tazewell, graham they tell you the same thing that i have said

yea i was trying for it. did it not work? look i just tell the truth. ask any one thats been in the southwest district like richlands, tazewell, graham they tell you the same thing that i have said

yea cause they all stick to the stereo-types, funny thing is its the fans that stick to those stereo-types... i happen to be close friends with a couple richlands players that were on the 2006 state team and they even notice how arrogant richlands fans are, even mentioned how emabarrassing they can be at times.... maybe the fans running their mouths about senseless things is one of those times??? who knows, could play a big factor though.. all i can say is im glad those players dont act like you..

yea cause they all stick to the stereo-types, funny thing is its the fans that stick to those stereo-types... i happen to be close friends with a couple richlands players that were on the 2006 state team and they even notice how arrogant richlands fans are, even mentioned how emabarrassing they can be at times.... maybe the fans running their mouths about senseless things is one of those times??? who knows, could play a big factor though.. all i can say is im glad those players dont act like you..

And I'm glad all Abingdon fans don't act like you...oh wait...

Guest dawgfan86

Yeah. When I went to an Abingdon game the fan s where rude, crude and just plain stuck-up.Besides this has nothing to do with fans.