Next year !!!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea cause they all stick to the stereo-types, funny thing is its the fans that stick to those stereo-types... i happen to be close friends with a couple richlands players that were on the 2006 state team and they even notice how arrogant richlands fans are, even mentioned how emabarrassing they can be at times.... maybe the fans running their mouths about senseless things is one of those times??? who knows, could play a big factor though.. all i can say is im glad those players dont act like you..

im just more honest than they are. they must not want to hurt your feelings

abingdon will continue to put good teams on the field. skill wise they are better than most in the swd, the line has been a problem and is likely the only reason we've lost close games. when we get a few good lineman up front then we will take off. really looking forward to watching hess take off over the next 2 years and win a bunch of games for the falcons. looking forward to next year!

That's like the ultimate sin.

No, he got tired of getting screwed over at tazewell by the coaching staff. I watched several practices and he was as fast as Muncy and worked his butt off in practice and he was rewarded by getting less and less playing time as the season progressed.

He never stepped foot on the field the last 2 games. The coaching staff at Tazewell teaches no integrity what so ever and has double standards for different kids.

Watch and see what coach Mance does with Parnell next year. I say he will be a major contributor.

I wish him the best of luck, he's a good kid and a hard worker. Someone I would want on my team if I were a coach.

Thanks fellows, I do think it is possible for us to get the job done in 09. Trust me we will represent the SWD well in the playoffs!

You're definitely not the "master of the obvious"...not one of those posters actually believe Abingdon has a chance to win the SWD next season...

abingdon will continue to put good teams on the field. skill wise they are better than most in the swd, the line has been a problem and is likely the only reason we've lost close games. when we get a few good lineman up front then we will take off. really looking forward to watching hess take off over the next 2 years and win a bunch of games for the falcons. looking forward to next year!

see the problem there is that by the time you get a half decent linemen all those so called "skill" players will be gone

No, he got tired of getting screwed over at tazewell by the coaching staff. I watched several practices and he was as fast as Muncy and worked his butt off in practice and he was rewarded by getting less and less playing time as the season progressed.

He never stepped foot on the field the last 2 games. The coaching staff at Tazewell teaches no integrity what so ever and has double standards for different kids.

Watch and see what coach Mance does with Parnell next year. I say he will be a major contributor.

I wish him the best of luck, he's a good kid and a hard worker. Someone I would want on my team if I were a coach.

I wouldn't say he is as fast as Muncy but he does have the same dedication and work ethic. Good luck Parnell, you have to do what's best for you. The coaches havent. Your not the only player wyatt did not utilize to their fullest potential.

Edited by bark1time

Man imac, lighten up a little. Since you clearly have a problem with Coach Wyatt and his entire staff you should go to the school and complain to the AD and/or the principal about him. Let your feelings be known. It's worked in other places. Maybe they would hire you.