Graham Tazewell Richlands Grundy CC and Marion

bigdogfan2

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right guys which team in the SWD is going to have the best passing attack for 2009?

Probably be abingdon this year Richlands has to start over with a new QB so it could take a little while to get the passing thing going.

Probably be abingdon this year Richlands has to start over with a new QB so it could take a little while to get the passing thing going.

I want count Lockhart out at Tazewell, he will still be around for two more years...

I want count Lockhart out at Tazewell, he will still be around for two more years...

Hopefully, Doesn't really have any recievers right now. After losing Muncy, Cook, B. Pauley, and Razzle, Corey Beavers is the only starter at wide out coming back next year

and he didn't try in pactice. he had a horrible attitude on the practice field. and that is where you earn your playing time. if you don't go out and try to make plays in practice monday-thursday then you shouldn't be on the field friday night. parnell would stand on the SIDElines everyday in pratice. Yes he worked hard in the offseason lifting weights. but when the season started in august his work ethic was horrible.

and he didn't try in pactice. he had a horrible attitude on the practice field. and that is where you earn your playing time. if you don't go out and try to make plays in practice monday-thursday then you shouldn't be on the field friday night. parnell would stand on the SIDElines everyday in pratice. Yes he worked hard in the offseason lifting weights. but when the season started in august his work ethic was horrible.

That will limit one's PT almost every time

exactly!! parnell would go into practice not willing to work and get better but instead stood on the sidelines and talked about the coaches. wouldn't even make an attempt to try to get his starting job back which in fact he did have at the start of the season

Maybe we can court eugene back from t-town....... just kidding. So does Grundy still have a football team or are they just going to show up and let every team in the district steam roll them?

haha maybe if i wasn't graduating..

but probably not anyway lol

parnell came to Richlands to be on a winning team !!!!! we dont need a savior !!!!!!!!

Ohhhhh that was the reason, Thanks for clearin that up. I thought it was because the coaches and players didnt like the piss poor attitude he had and ok i t-t-totally forgot that Tazewell wasnt a winning team last year either. Dang, Honestly that one slid by me man!!!

hey everybody has there reasons of why they did things we may not agree with them but ultimately we have no control there is no need to hold grudges lifes to short for that you just have to take care of yourself and the rest will fall into place.

hey everybody has there reasons of why they did things we may not agree with them but ultimately we have no control there is no need to hold grudges lifes to short for that you just have to take care of yourself and the rest will fall into place.

im talking about the kid who transferred to richlands from tazewell. people is doging him (no pun intended) he made that choice only time will tell if it was the right one thats all im saying cause i don't know the whole story