Graham Tazewell Richlands Grundy CC and Marion

bigdogfan2

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The latest series is Richlands +6 not +7...

Tazewell won in 2003 and Richlands won since with one playoff win..

2003 T 12-10

2004 R 21-00

2005 R 27-03

2006 R 61-00

2007 R 49-14

2008 R 14-00

2008 R 28-27

Since 2000 the series is 8-2 Richlands with an overall score of 266-92.

I think the overall series was taken over by Richlands with the playoff win, not for sure though.. Someone should put it on wikipedia haha..

Thanks for the correction. I was thinking the 12-10 Tazewell win was in 2002 for some reason.

If Richlands did take the series lead with the playoff game... It was also the 100th career win for Coach Mance, the 5th straight region championship for Richlands, and was decided by one point in overtime in 6 inches of mud. Talk about a classic!

I think alot of people are putting Richlands to far up on the hog to early for this coming season. Everyone is going on the past and expecting the Blues to run away with it this coming season aswell. Everyone needs to remember that this is a very young football team and it seems that the greatness runs in cycles. As much as I would like for it to, state appearences, regional titles, etc dont come every year. With that being said I still think this young football team can do great things in the near future

The latest series is Richlands +6 not +7...

Tazewell won in 2003 and Richlands won since with one playoff win..

2003 T 12-10

2004 R 21-00

2005 R 27-03

2006 R 61-00

2007 R 49-14

2008 R 14-00

2008 R 28-27

Since 2000 the series is 8-2 Richlands with an overall score of 266-92.

I think the overall series was taken over by Richlands with the playoff win, not for sure though.. Someone should put it on wikipedia haha..

If I am reading this correctly booby wyatt has been outscored 212-54 against the blue tornado since taking over?

If I am reading this correctly booby wyatt has been outscored 212-54 against the blue tornado since taking over?

are u a math major????????????????????????????????????????????

Try 256-80.. Coach Wyatt took over in the 2004 season and has yet to beat Richlands..

what about the 6'8 295 pound kid that just moved here from indiana. maybe we could get him out for football next year.

let the recruiting talk begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I heard recently that he wasn't going to play football.....I guess the bb coach has already got to him.

so wyatt is staying it Tazewell cause i heard he was leaving too

Coach isn't going anywhere if he goes anywhere it will prolly be retirement after the 2010 class of seniors leave.