Graham Tazewell Richlands Grundy CC and Marion

bigdogfan2

I wonder if Graham is going to go through the same thing Tazewell did when there football program was broke?

Also will Tazewell be able to keep winning even though they lost alot of talent?

Will Richlands wear illegal cleats to beat tazewell again next year? LOL

Will Grundy win a game next year?

Marion lost a lot this year to if i'm not mistaken will they be able to recover?

CC should have a decent team wonder if they will keep it up next year?

Falcons Who?

Edited by bigdogfan2

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a character test for Richlands next year. Will be a very very young and inexperienced team, but I got faith, and if they have a good season next year watch out the following season. I also depends on if the Blues are getting the addition of the Big Creek kids, and actually how good are they. The Blues played alot of sophmores this season so we will see how they pan out next year. Got to replace the QB and RB, the QB will be the big question. May be the sophmore, R. Strong and RB could go to Jack Vance. Or Jack maybe the quarterback.

I wonder if Graham is going to go through the same thing Tazewell did when there football program was broke?

Also will Tazewell be able to keep winning even though they lost alot of talent?

Will Richlands wear illegal cleats to beat tazewell again next year? LOL

Will Grundy win a game next year?

Marion lost a lot this year to if i'm not mistaken will they be able to recover?

CC should have a decent team wonder if they will keep it up next year?

Falcons Who?

We have wore the illegal cleats the last five years, even on the turf at Liberty. LOL

It will be a character test for Richlands next year. Will be a very very young and inexperienced team, but I got faith, and if they have a good season next year watch out the following season. I also depends on if the Blues are getting the addition of the Big Creek kids, and actually how good are they. The Blues played alot of sophmores this season so we will see how they pan out next year. Got to replace the QB and RB, the QB will be the big question. May be the sophmore, R. Strong and RB could go to Jack Vance. Or Jack maybe the quarterback.

If Richlands has any sense they'll play Vance at QB and not Strong. Vance has size, speed and good head a great arm and ability to make plays with his feet as well as his arm. Strong don't have the size or the arm.

Don't know about Big Creek transfers but Cody Parnell transfering form Tazewell has the potential to be a good back, he's fast and tough.

With these few additions, Richlands will be tough next year, maybe better than this season.

If Richlands has any sense they'll play Vance at QB and not Strong. Vance has size, speed and good head a great arm and ability to make plays with his feet as well as his arm. Strong don't have the size or the arm.

Don't know about Big Creek transfers but Cody Parnell transfering form Tazewell has the potential to be a good back, he's fast and tough.

With these few additions, Richlands will be tough next year, maybe better than this season.

Parnell is going to Richlands to be the town savior.

You know the coaching staff too well at Richlands to think they wouldn't put the best players out there no matter who their parents are. That is why they have been so successful because of the coaches' decisions to play the best.

As for the QB situation, both the Strongs are pretty good athletes and I think Reece (the younger) could fill Elswick's spot farely well next year from observing practice and JV games. Vance has a strong arm, but I don't think has the accuracy the recent Blue's QBs have had to be successfull in the spread offense. You rarely saw Elswick throw 50 yd. bombs, it was 8-10 yard curls, posts, and outs. But either QB will have a few learning games at the beginning of the year.

NO he is coming to a team that needs no savior and leaving one behind that may wish they had one!

Yeah if that's what ya think... I'm not knocking this kid what so ever, but the times he was in games, I never seen anything to impress me... Maybe that's why he didn't play much....

It's just that when I see Vance at Qb I get that Vick filling. The times I saw him throw, I thought he looked better than Elwsick. Just my opp.

Edited by mrb

NO he is coming to a team that needs no savior and leaving one behind that may wish they had one!

Parnell worked hard at Tazewell......but like I've always said hard work is no substitute for talent

Edited by dawgs05

thats when good coaching comes in at RHS!! They may turn him into a good ball player down here. he may light taz up next year, you never know.

I am proud of ya Kasblue, you my boy blue. Everyone is forgetting about Eli Hearl at RB. He played some this year as a freshman and may get the job next year. Eli will be a hell of a RB in a few years. Reminds me alittle of Caleb Jennings, his size, the fight, and the speed. He dont have blazing speed but decent. The Blues are going to have to have a running game next year, with inexperience at QB, gonna have to run more than this year.

thats when good coaching comes in at RHS!! They may turn him into a good ball player down here. he may light taz up next year, you never know.

best post i've read in a while

Mance is king at taking kids with lesser talent and beating teams with more talent.....this year is the perfect example....Mance is great at what he does

You guys think any colleges will come calling him?

Mance is king at taking kids with lesser talent and beating teams with more talent.....this year is the perfect example....Mance is great at what he does

I don't know but I hope he stays where he is now.

No we lost to Brookville.

How many starters did the mighty FALCONS lose?

i'm glad you finally brought it up-we lost a good receiver and running back that's it. everyone down here seems to think we might be able to suprise a few people next year. we are all really excited about the direction of the program. how can u start this thread without abingdon being right up front. thanks mr fuller for the compliment mighty falcons-we will take it!

i'm glad you finally brought it up-we lost a good receiver and running back that's it. everyone down here seems to think we might be able to suprise a few people next year. we are all really excited about the direction of the program. how can u start this thread without abingdon being right up front. thanks mr fuller for the compliment mighty falcons-we will take it!

Everyone is just waiting for the FALCONS to prove them wrong. Abingdon catches all the hell because they never come through when the football season starts. If Abingdon can put it together one year and win the SWD then you all can talk smack to us. Got to do the talking on the field first. Instead of trimming the talons I think you need to let them grow alittle longer. Besides not many things can get through a Tornado unharmed.