Graham Tazewell Richlands Grundy CC and Marion

bigdogfan2

hey everybody has there reasons of why they did things we may not agree with them but ultimately we have no control there is no need to hold grudges lifes to short for that you just have to take care of yourself and the rest will fall into place.

Philosophy is a wonderful thing, until you put it to a kid from tazewell who transfered to a rival school but still has a bulldog????

I sense a severe ironic event happening for this situation.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Graham i think will be good
I hope you are right. However, with nearly half the team composed of juniors last year, and very little coming up in freshman and sophomores, it could be a tough year. Without a JV team for the past two years, I just don't know........

The QB spot should go to the player that is best suited and experienced. Vance seems like the logical choice, but Strong's dad is one of the coaches, so who knows.

Vance is a little man..... he is not good at all he is db not a qb yo

I hope richlands goes 1-9 this season so it'll get rid of their COCKY ATTITUDE

Can we please have no trash talking about tazewell just because of this one guy...haha

Just heard that the kids from Big Creek are going to transfer to Richlands next wensday or thursday things are looking up for Richlands next season could be another great year.

Worst kept secrete in the Universe,and they said Lane kiffen was the best recruiter...go figure...

You know i love how people act as if the coaches from Richlands are going out and getting these kids to come here maybe they just want to play for a school that year in and year out is a playoff contender or maybe there parents moved here because of work alot of things could go into it but you guys are quick to think that Richlands is cheating.

You know i love how people act as if the coaches from Richlands are going out and getting these kids to come here maybe they just want to play for a school that year in and year out is a playoff contender or maybe there parents moved here because of work alot of things could go into it but you guys are quick to think that Richlands is cheating.

You know it's just mostly puppies worried about when the next time they will have a good shot at beating Richlands.

Who is being cocky I just think that the odds of tazewell beating Richlands this year are slim at best it is a opinion am i not entitled to have one. Tazewell had there chance last year to beat Richlands not once but twice and could not get the job done so what is to make me think this year is going to be any different.