TJ Rasnick

Big_Blue_7

I truly hate to hear that, will keep him in my thoughts. Does anyone know the prognosis?

Their not really for sure yet, what I have been told, but that was Wednesday morning when I was told....

Guest BEAVERTAIL

This is truly saddening. I didnt even want to think about it when I first heard it.

You are in my prayers TJ. Your recovery the first time was inspiration to my faith, and I have faith you will you overcome again...

Anyone heard how TJ is doing?

Fuller why have you made a new account for?????

I talked to his uncle the other day, he said TJ has rolled his sleeves up and is keeping his head held high...

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=258f19f8603fdec7bcf2

These guys have helped me get thru some of the valleys in my life, have seen them couple of times.

And when it talks about the storm, its the storms that life brings our way, not Richlands (lol)

May God bless you with his light in your storm TJ.

I agree it is great to see TJ play basketball. TJ is now in fight mode -- he's roled up his sleeves and is ready to tackle this thing -- he's beat it once -- now we are praying he will beat it again -- Keep him and his family in your prayers!

• 2 weeks later...

How is TJ doing? Anyone know the prognosis?

He and his family are in Maryland -- he underwent testing today and all of Tazewell hopes that he has a plan of attack no later than Maryland -- Let's all keep him and his family in our prayers!