a win is a win!

fieldgeneral

If you think so, then leave.

BBA consistently posts fair, reasonable posts, while showing he knows what he is talking about.

He merely stated his opinion, then got it ripped apart. After all once again, VT gets interjected into every WVU thread, usually not by the hokies.

I think he did the smart thing by using sarcasm to thwart Fieldgeneral's rage that we have somewhat seen in this thread towards getmoney55 and BBA, and have seen all too much in the past. His small, yet sarcastic post may have stopped a couple of bannings.

Or maybe not.

Ahhh...shucks :o

Thanks for gettin my back.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBA consistently posts fair, reasonable posts, while showing he knows what he is talking about.

He merely stated his opinion, then got it ripped apart. After all once again, VT gets interjected into every WVU thread, usually not by the hokies.

I think he did the smart thing by using sarcasm to thwart Fieldgeneral's rage that we have somewhat seen in this thread towards getmoney55 and BBA, and have seen all too much in the past. His small, yet sarcastic post may have stopped a couple of bannings.

Or maybe not.

wvu fans did not start this and thank you big orange for clearing up your comment

I'm not trying to "start the crap"; I'm solely making a statement. When it comes to arguing over who is better between VT and WVU, everyone, for the most part, is pathetic.

"Well VT recruits thugs!"

"Look at Pacman and Chris Henry!!"

"WVU is best in Big East!"

"Only because VT isn't there!"

Unless the majority of you can present actual facts, your arguments are useless. The only people I ever see who consistently present something with some real truth behind it are Beavertail, BHS7695, and GMan. Sure there are some others, but those are the three that mainly come to mind. As for the majority of the rest of you in this matter, pathetic.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Who started it doesnt matter. Read my post. I said it wasnt a VT fan, I did not specify what other team.

The only reason you got yourself in this predicament was by attacking BBA.

I'm not trying to "start the crap"; I'm solely making a statement. When it comes to arguing over who is better between VT and WVU, everyone, for the most part, is pathetic.

"Well VT recruits thugs!"

"Look at Pacman and Chris Henry!!"

"WVU is best in Big East!"

"Only because VT isn't there!"

Unless the majority of you can present actual facts, your arguments are useless. The only people I ever see who consistently present something with some real truth behind it are Beavertail, BHS7695, and GMan. Sure there are some others, but those are the three that mainly come to mind. As for the majority of the rest of you in this matter, pathetic.

Haha! No one made any of those comments. No one made any comments about VT being better than WVU. All I said was just because WVU beat UNC by 1 point doesn't mean they would whip VT.

There are no "actual facts" that would say VT is better or worse than WVU...besides common opponents, and we all know how much that means in the long run.

I wasn't saying anything to you BBA, you're fine hahaha. Just others have made those comments and made fools of themselves. You are one of the people who have a cool head and never says anything ridiculous. There are good opinions that make sense, and then there are opinions that shouldn't have even been thought of. Yours are good, and don't make you seem like an annoyed 12 year old throwing a fit.

The only people I ever see who consistently present something with some real truth behind it are Beavertail, BHS7695, and GMan.

All 3 are Hokies, maybe that's why they present the truth... :D

Or maybe not.

Just because he doesn't agree with his use of moderator doesn't mean he should leave. Geez. He merely stated his opinion too, is it because he doesn't have "status" means his opinion is null and void? I don't think he got ripped apart and I don't think a WVU anyone entered it into the convo....Orange did. And "the Hokies" have entered plenty of pointless comments on this board in the past as many of us have for fun or to ruffle some feathers or whatever. I've got no rage.....lol not for a message board. Some of you guys need to loosen up a little and get another hobby for a few weeks and come back refreshed. Why is that people get bent out of shape over comments that other people make?

So you know how the game would turn out if WVU and VT were matched up in the Orange Bowl? Well, Nostradamus, tell me who would have the ball at the 4:41 mark of the first quarter?

This was supposed to be a celebration thread to WVU for a great bowl win. Why did you have to bring VT into it?

No offense to bhs7695 but do you consider this rage too?

All 3 are Hokies, maybe that's why they present the truth... :D

I guess so. There are some good WVU fans, just not many on this board. However, there are plenty Hokies that make complete idiots of themselves over this argument haha. It kinda evens out.

I would say there are very few WVU fans at least that are regulars to begin with, and of those, all seem to post sensibly and for good reason. For the most part, if anything off the wall is brought in, it's been warranted in some fashion. I really think we need to quit throwing fits about things we dont agree with and move on to those of us who seem to have trouble with it.

No offense to bhs7695 but do you consider this rage too?

None taken but what rage? No rage from me here about this. I just wanted to congratulate WVU for a nice win first and foremost, point out a couple of things, and ask a simple question as to why VT was brought into this?

None taken but what rage? No rage from me here about this. I just wanted to congratulate WVU for a nice win first and foremost, point out a couple of things, and ask a simple question as to why VT was brought into this?

Exactly, no rage on my behalf either. Anyway a fan of neither team brought VT vs. WVU into the convo not an eer fan or a hokie.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
Just because he doesn't agree with his use of moderator doesn't mean he should leave. Geez. He merely stated his opinion too, is it because he doesn't have "status" means his opinion is null and void? I don't think he got ripped apart and I don't think a WVU anyone entered it into the convo....Orange did. And "the Hokies" have entered plenty of pointless comments on this board in the past as many of us have for fun or to ruffle some feathers or whatever. I've got no rage.....lol not for a message board. Some of you guys need to loosen up a little and get another hobby for a few weeks and come back refreshed. Why is that people get bent out of shape over comments that other people make?

Posting an opinion on a team is one thing, calling someone out is another. And just like you do, I stick up for people like me, as in moderators.

Also, you do have rage, probably more than anyone on here although you have been quiet lately. You have been banned more times than Pat White has scored. And thats a lot.

Posting an opinion on a team is one thing, calling someone out is another. And just like you do, I stick up for people like me, as in moderators.

Also, you do have rage, probably more than anyone on here although you have been quiet lately. You have been banned more times than Pat White has scored. And thats a lot.

sticking up for a team or someone who was merely posting an opinion is one thing, just defending someone because of their message board status is well silly unless you agree with his opinion and so forth. Then that is fine. I don't have any rage sir. LOL, I've been banned a lot in the past for merely speaking my opinion or telling some people like it is because they acted very immature and they didn't want that on their site about them. I never said anything that was not warranted, granted some of the things were harsh but it was in response to the silly pink names and comments below them.

I made this post in response to the bowl game and some neutral fan made a comment about how it would have been "cool" to see WVU vs. VT in the orange. He also made a comment about what fashion it would have been won in. Plenty of WVU fans could have tossed in their comments on VT, but it seemed we all stayed tame. A Hokie of the board are the ones who took it in the wrong direction with giving him a hard time because he knew what was going to happen on third down in the 4th blah blah blah. None of this is the blame any of us. It seems that was a mod who took his comment too harshly as he gave an explaination and a chill out.

Everyone just needs to let it go and cheer on your respective team. It's an online message board people, grow tougher skin!

Guest BEAVERTAIL
sticking up for a team or someone who was merely posting an opinion is one thing, just defending someone because of their message board status is well silly unless you agree with his opinion and so forth. Then that is fine.

But ive met BBA, so does that make it fine?

sticking up for a team or someone who was merely posting an opinion is one thing, just defending someone because of their message board status is well silly unless you agree with his opinion and so forth. Then that is fine. I don't have any rage sir. LOL, I've been banned a lot in the past for merely speaking my opinion or telling some people like it is because they acted very immature and they didn't want that on their site about them. I never said anything that was not warranted, granted some of the things were harsh but it was in response to the silly pink names and comments below them.

I made this post in response to the bowl game and some neutral fan made a comment about how it would have been "cool" to see WVU vs. VT in the orange. He also made a comment about what fashion it would have been won in. Plenty of WVU fans could have tossed in their comments on VT, but it seemed we all stayed tame. A Hokie of the board are the ones who took it in the wrong direction with giving him a hard time because he knew what was going to happen on third down in the 4th blah blah blah. None of this is the blame any of us. It seems that was a mod who took his comment too harshly as he gave an explaination and a chill out.

Everyone just needs to let it go and cheer on your respective team. It's an online message board people, grow tougher skin!

Ok, I've tried to just keep my mouth shut and let this die down but you are being ridiculous.

Here is how it played out (go back and read the posts if you don't believe me) Some random guy with about 10 posts says something about wishing WVU would have won the BE so they could kick Tech's rear in the orange bowl. To which I said "What makes you think they would do that?" I was then told to "get a grip" (by you), and that I was "a poor excuse for a moderator" (by another WVU fan)...now who do you think escalated this, and who needs tougher skin? I let all the insults go, because I like seeing you act like a fool and then try to act like everyone else caused it...I think you forgot that the messages don't just disappear...

Ok, I've tried to just keep my mouth shut and let this die down but you are being ridiculous.

Here is how it played out (go back and read the posts if you don't believe me) Some random guy with about 10 posts says something about wishing WVU would have won the BE so they could kick Tech's rear in the orange bowl. To which I said "What makes you think they would do that?" I was then told to "get a grip" (by you), and that I was "a poor excuse for a moderator" (by another WVU fan)...now who do you think escalated this, and who needs tougher skin? I let all the insults go, because I like seeing you act like a fool and then try to act like everyone else caused it...I think you forgot that the messages don't just disappear...

or har"ass" on wvu thread.

It's a message board. Some people have the urge to post stupid stuff all the time (Like me) . Why are some of you crying like a bunch of 2nd graders who lost there playground privileges?

we are not fit as a nation...:)

Ok, I admitted that i shouldnt have said that WVU would kick VT's butt. What should I do now, perform community service? 30 days in the hole? what? Geez. Anyway, I hope and pray there are no Oregon fans on here, but Im trying to keep the peace on here by saying : Can there or has there ever been an uglier uniform in the history of football? Yeah, this is probably "pathetic", but who cares, its sports, and I promise the sun will still come up tomorrow morning.