For those who don't like Tyrod...

hokie07

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES, congrats on the toilet bowl victory.

however i did enjoy the rest of the teams play...as I stated earlier good player, but will be a menace too society...ala pacman, vick bros, henry.....

nice pic though

however i did enjoy the rest of the teams play...as I stated earlier good player, but will be a menace too society...ala pacman, vick bros, henry.....

nice pic though

Some of you WVU fans kill me... Just because he posed as he scored a touchdown he is automatically a thug? No gang signs, no personal fouls, no strippers, nothing. He hasn't had any brushes with the law but he is a "thug". If celebrating a touchdown makes you a thug then I guess Tyrod Taylor is guilty as charged. So is Pat White. Remember in 2007 when he scored the game winning touchdown vs. Louisville and held his finger in the air for the last 10 yards? He celebrated as he scored a touchdown? Holy cow, he's such a thug! Get a grip.

Just a little proof that some of you don't know what you are talking about...

My roommate's girlfriend got a VT football jersey for her 9 year old nephew for Christmas. Early in December, she noticed that Tyrod was online on Facebook chat. She sent him a message half jokingly asking him if he would sign the jersey. Much to her amazement, Tyrod said sure, it was no problem. He met her in Squires Student Center later that day and signed the jersey. She said he was thrilled to do it and was very nice.

all it is is just a lil celebration for a touchdown and you guys on here are just blowin this out of proportion. the fact is WVU fans yall can make all these BS posts that you want, but we won our conference championship. yall didnt. We beat Cincy, yall didnt. We went to a major bowl game, yall didnt.

Edited by neva_scarred

Some of you WVU fans kill me... Just because he posed as he scored a touchdown he is automatically a thug? No gang signs, no personal fouls, no strippers, nothing. He hasn't had any brushes with the law but he is a "thug". If celebrating a touchdown makes you a thug then I guess Tyrod Taylor is guilty as charged. So is Pat White. Remember in 2007 when he scored the game winning touchdown vs. Louisville and held his finger in the air for the last 10 yards? He celebrated as he scored a touchdown? Holy cow, he's such a thug! Get a grip.

Are you really comparing Pat Whites putting the "number 1" finger up as he ran for a 50 yard touchdown to win the game to Taylors touchdown run where he posed as he went into the endzone? That's funny at best.

He's a clown and a goon...

Clowns and goons are ones who burn couches and throw batterys from the stands. Thats the reputation WV fans have across the nation. I do like your coach though,seems like a nice guy. Im glad your former coach went to Michigan,gives me even more reason to root against Michigan. Wouldnt bother me a bit if they went unvictorious the entire season. If Cincy beat WV , then WV must have been sorry,for Cincy looked bad,very bad .. Good news for Tech...18 starters return next year! Go Hokies!:)

Clowns and goons are ones who burn couches and throw batterys from the stands. Thats the reputation WV fans have across the nation. I do like your coach though,seems like a nice guy. Im glad your former coach went to Michigan,gives me even more reason to root against Michigan. Wouldnt bother me a bit if they went unvictorious the entire season. If Cincy beat WV , then WV must have been sorry,for Cincy looked bad,very bad .. Good news for Tech...18 starters return next year! Go Hokies!:)

Great job of stereotyping

Mr. Wave316, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Great job of stereotyping

Mr. Wave316, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Truth hurts...

The truth doesnt hurt me... saying that WVU fans as a whole burn couches and throw batteries is one of the stupidest things i've ever heard in my life. I've been to atleast 8 WVU games the past 3 years and i've saw neither couches being burnt or batteries being thrown.. Stereotypes are ignorant at best

The truth doesnt hurt, because that's not the truth anymore. Proceed with your WVU bashing Mr. GMan, because we know you love to do so...

Well losing to the 4th ranked Pac 10 team isn't too bad, especially when your team starts 11 freshmen. Beating the best Big East team is like winning a tip off against a midget, kinda doesn't mean anything special Also, remember Miami beat Tech.

He's a clown and a goon...

Hey Rocks,

Thank you for your completely rational and necessary addition to this thread. What was that about God having mercy on your soul?

When you say anything about "rational comments" or what not, you had better provide something rational yourself. Got it?

Go Hokies!

Hey Rocks,

Thank you for your completely rational and necessary addition to this thread. What was that about God having mercy on your soul?

When you say anything about "rational comments" or what not, you had better provide something rational yourself. Got it?

Go Hokies!

From what I saw last night he is a goon. Posing at he ran into the endzone, then after the game putting his helmet down and posing on it as well... I don't think thats needed or wanted in college football. What do you say to that sir?

From what I saw last night he is a goon. Posing at he ran into the endzone, then after the game putting his helmet down and posing on it as well... I don't think thats needed or wanted in college football. What do you say to that sir?

1. he is not a goon for posing

2. at least he had a chance to pose when he ran in the endzone, and take his helmet off and pose at the end b/c wvu was prob keeping there helmets on after they lost to them

The truth doesnt hurt me... saying that WVU fans as a whole burn couches and throw batteries is one of the stupidest things i've ever heard in my life. I've been to atleast 8 WVU games the past 3 years and i've saw neither couches being burnt or batteries being thrown.. Stereotypes are ignorant at best

The truth doesnt hurt, because that's not the truth anymore. Proceed with your WVU bashing Mr. GMan, because we know you love to do so...

I've seen the couches burn and I've seen the batteries be thrown...as well as glass liquor bottles and metal trash cans. It doesn't take many incidents like that to give you that reputation and once you've got it, it takes a long time to get rid of it...

"They set couches on fire...its a tradition..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MybMzWrvTko

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-9905488.html

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-18898446.html

There is your reputation...