Exporting US dollars for abortion, but not democracy

tbgfan

He also created the AIDS virus and beats puppies, we get it.

what more has to come upon this nation for stupid people to see that sin is sin and obama promotes the biggest sin in the history of man kind and igrorant people cant see past their liberal noses to understand what is going on....obama..,,,,,... hitler would love him

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it interesting that Liberals are all in favor of a womens right to CHOOSE, but they are opposed to my right to CHOOSE to own a gun!

You drink the repub kool-aid too damn much. Noone wants your gun. They only want to keep those semi automatics out of the hands of street kids that tend to kill each other, you know that "sin" you are speaking of .

Do you need an uzi to shave the skin from your deer carcus or you just think it's cool to have it?

When you get a vagina, then I guess you can have a say so. I don't have one, but have spoke about this with many women and the general feeling is the same. It's their body and it isn't right for anyone to tell them what to do with it. To some extent, that is a little overly generalized, but there are situations that a women may need one for some reason. Maybe they can put a time frame on it. I know life begins in the first instant that the egg is fertilized, but late terms are murder in my mind, but you gotta think of the crimes that are being committed and the life / death situations that can occur that are ultimately up to the woman. It's easy to say when you will never be in that position.

I DO NOT DRINK the Republican Kool Aid, I am a TRUE CONSERVATIVE and not a party lovin' card toting member of any organization. The gun issue is very real, and more so this time around than ever before.

I don't need an uzi to kill a deer, but when the liberals decide to include, my 30-30 and my 30-06 and my 44 as a semi-automatic, I start getting concerned. Under the guise of removing things like uzis from society they include in the definition items like my hunting rifles. That is a misleading tactic and those that drink the LIBERAL KOOL AID, fall for it everytime.

Kind of like you have............................

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Ill put a very understandable positiion on this, its called a slippery slope.

If you all remember, Obama was against keeping a child alive when they survived an abortion and were born alive. One of his arguments was that by allowing this, instead of it dying, would lead to more anti abortion laws.

Bucfan64 has the same point, by disallowing any type of gun, we could potentially be on the slippery slope to disallowing more types of guns. One ban of guns could potentially lead to more.

Both stances are looked at by opposing parties as horrible and dumb, when they impose the same type of reasoning.

If you all remember, Obama was against keeping a child alive when they survived an abortion and were born alive. One of his arguments was that by allowing this, instead of it dying, would lead to more anti abortion laws.

Bucfan64 has the same point, by disallowing any type of gun, we could potentially be on the slippery slope to disallowing more types of guns. One ban of guns could potentially lead to more.

Both stances are looked at by opposing parties as horrible and dumb, when they impose the same type of reasoning.

Exactly right.

Both parties will use whatever logical fallacy to advance their positions.

true

I DO NOT DRINK the Republican Kool Aid, I am a TRUE CONSERVATIVE and not a party lovin' card toting member of any organization. The gun issue is very real, and more so this time around than ever before.

I don't need an uzi to kill a deer, but when the liberals decide to include, my 30-30 and my 30-06 and my 44 as a semi-automatic, I start getting concerned. Under the guise of removing things like uzis from society they include in the definition items like my hunting rifles. That is a misleading tactic and those that drink the LIBERAL KOOL AID, fall for it everytime.

Kind of like you have............................

I don't think you would ever have to worry about a bill passing that would allow your hunting rifles to be taken. It's pretty tough to get that amendment along with several others tampered with too much. Even if someone in the position were to say, noone can have guns but my military, it wouldn't happen.

I don't think you would ever have to worry about a bill passing that would allow your hunting rifles to be taken. It's pretty tough to get that amendment along with several others tampered with too much. Even if someone in the position were to say, noone can have guns but my military, it wouldn't happen.

You can only imagine the number of left-leaning urban/suburban people I've met who'd love to take ALL guns.

There have been 2 occasions in which I've got into actual arguments at law school. Not just debates, but occasions when tempers flared. The Second Amendment was one of these occasions, with a liberal from New York City.

You drink the repub kool-aid too damn much. Noone wants your gun. They only want to keep those semi automatics out of the hands of street kids that tend to kill each other, you know that "sin" you are speaking of .

Do you need an uzi to shave the skin from your deer carcus or you just think it's cool to have it?

Saying they aren't going after guns and saying they just intend to go after semi autos is sort of a contradiction wouldn't you say?

Do citizens need a semi auto, depends, people who do drugs have them, a lot of pistols used in crimes have hi capacity magazines, so it's a reasonable argument that someone might very well need them.

It does really matter anyhow, this America. Does someone need a corvette or a mustang that goes 160 mph or 0 to 60 in a few seconds? In matters of safety how about we outlaw most makes of vehicles in the U.S. and permit people to only have small, slow economy vehicles.

Do people need beer or alcohol, could outlaw those as well, everyone knows people can not only survive on water but be healthier doing so to.