WVU/Nova

vthokies4life

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BEAVERTAIL
lol............Hater! I guess squeaking by Arkansas is.

Lets stick to the thread at hand... unless you cant protect them from critiscm. Funny how you always bring up other teams, like your school isnt superior enough to discuss. Inferiority disorder or something.

Lets stick to the thread at hand... unless you cant protect them from critiscm. Funny how you always bring up other teams, like your school isnt superior enough to discuss. Inferiority disorder or something.

well the thread is WVU / Nova, so I'd say we are all off the last few posts.

Hey just proving the point that he's "hatin" on WVU for doing well. Once again, get a room ! :)

A little realistic hate for your blind love doesn't hurt. Just drink it in, Buster Brown.

nothing realistic, just you not being able to say good win for the EERS or anything positive. Hate all you want, we love it when we prove you wrong!

We all know what you were implying, short stuff...no need to hide. Just because I appeared to be the first to drop a hint about your little guy doesn't mean you have to broadcast your stupidity for everyone. It's ok though...everyone makes a mistake when they get that first jolt of excitement.

We all know what you were implying, short stuff...no need to hide. Just because I appeared to be the first to drop a hint about your little guy doesn't mean you have to broadcast your stupidity for everyone. It's ok though...everyone makes a mistake when they get that first jolt of excitement.

Sounds like you speak from experience.

I wasn't implying anything little man. You just stuck you foot in your mouth, admit it! Stupidity? Look at your last few posts and then this one trying to do the jr. high thing and push it on me. You are an idiot sir.

GetMoney55,

To say that Notre Dame stinks is funny at best. While they may not be the best team in the country, they don't "stink". They've beat Louisville and Texas. So they must not stink to bad... Playing in proably the best conference in the country also takes its toll.

To say Harangody is overrated is funny in my opinion, the guy has had 19 double-doubles in 25 games. So how do you come to that conclusion?

Any win in the bigeast is huge, I don't care if it's Depaul or Pitt you beat

Sounds like you speak from experience.

I wasn't implying anything little man. You just stuck you foot in your mouth, admit it! Stupidity? Look at your last few posts and then this one trying to do the jr. high thing and push it on me. You are an idiot sir.

What do responses like these prove? Does it prove that you are just as junior high when you reply back?

vh180s.jpg

Guest BEAVERTAIL
well the thread is WVU / Nova, so I'd say we are all off the last few posts.

Hey just proving the point that he's "hatin" on WVU for doing well. Once again, get a room ! :)

He has some merit to what he says, and because of that I agree with him.

I mean seriously, ND lost 7 games in a row, is 3 games over 500, is 5-8 in BE play, and half their wins consisted of beating these teams: South Dakota, Furman, Savannah St., Loyola Marymount, Boston University, Delaware St., and the great USC Upstate.

Get a room? We dont need one, we just use common judgement and agree. Dont get so uptight and jealous because a few of us agree! Maybe if you take off the blue and gold glasses you can have someone agree with you!

Seriously, Harangody is the most overrrated player in college basketball. Outrebounding him and the other sorry Irish isn't anything to jump up and down over.

I'm seriously still waiting on a reply on this topic.

I'd like to hear your reasoning behind this one.

I'm seriously still waiting on a reply on this topic.

I'd like to hear your reasoning behind this one.

If he would have beaten the great Tigers or Canes, he would be a beast. But, because he lost to WVU and plays in the BE, he's not any good. You know averaging 24 ppg , heck any ole scrub can do that in the BE.

If he would have beaten the great Tigers or Canes, he would be a beast. But, because he lost to WVU and plays in the BE, he's not any good. You know averaging 24 ppg , heck any ole scrub can do that in the BE.

Look he said he thought Harangody was overrated, just like YOU said he was a baby. People have disagreed with both of those. So just it go already.

Look he said he thought Harangody was overrated, just like YOU said he was a baby. People have disagreed with both of those. So just it go already.

I said he was a baby because he jumped around and threw his arms up wanted every call last night. I think that warrants him being called a baby. I'm still waiting on why is overrated. Sure it's his opinion and that's cool, just discussing why he thought that. I can't find anything to prove that.

but believe he is a quality player...little unorthodox but stout player....wvu played tough d on him last night with no real big man he gets his points and his rebounds every game though...I would call him a slightly better player than getpoor55.

I never said Harangody wasn't any good, I said he was overrated. I just don't think he is as good as everyone makes him out to be. That is solely my opinion, just as you, General, said he was a baby. Many people will disagree with both of our points, as Hokie said.

Guest JJBrickface

I think the respect he gets is well earned. I don't see him as being overrated by any means. He is not getting the press like a Tyler Hansbrough, Blake Griffin, or DaJauan Blair then I would say he is overrated. However he is getting the press that Luke Harangody deserves.

Haranagody = 24 points, 2.3 assists, 12.7 rebounds, 1.1 blocks, 48 percent field goal percentage.

Hansbrough = 21.4 points, 1 assist, 7.5 rebounds, 53 percent on field goals

Haranagody = 24 points, 2.3 assists, 12.7 rebounds, 1.1 blocks, 48 percent field goal percentage.

Hansbrough = 21.4 points, 1 assist, 7.5 rebounds, 53 percent on field goals

Tyler Hansbrough also has Ty Lawson, Wayne Ellington and Danny Green who are all averaging around 15 points a game (15, 15, 14), and Deon Thompson is also averaging double digits every game too (11). Aside from the two players in this discussion, UNC has 2 more players that reach double digits every night. Carolina has more than a few players that can light it up on any given night so Hansbrough doesn't always get the number of touches that he needs and deserves. As for his rebounding, he stands at an average of 7, which is also what Deon Thompson and Ed Davis average too. Notre Dame's next highest rebounder stands at 5. Harangody also averages 5 more minutes a game than what Hansbrough does.

I'm not trying to disprove anything you said JJ, I just think that if you if concentrate solely on numbers and ignore some other factors then you don't get a true representation of stats.

Edited by hokie07