Best Player in the SWD Next Year

ndn_6

he better get that 4.9 speed up if he wants to be considerred "so quick"

and get that 185lb bench max up

idk where youre getting this 185 bench max seeing that i repping 205 on sets of 3 and i havent ran a 40 since i was a freshman so where ever youre getting these facts youre pretty wrong man.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graham is returning some pretty good linemen in alex marrs, darius carper, tony barreras, and skyler bunker all started last year they will have the most expierience i think they'll have the best line offensively

Graham is returning some pretty good linemen in alex marrs, darius carper, tony barreras, and skyler bunker all started last year they will have the most expierience i think they'll have the best line offensively

But Isn't Carper and barreras both seniors this year?

Carper, Barreras and Marrs will be Seniors this upcoming season. Bunker will be a Junior. If Graham can find an OT, they have the makings of a pretty good O-Line.

But wasnt there O-Line supposed to a pretty good one last season?

Carper, Barreras and Marrs will be Seniors this upcoming season. Bunker will be a Junior. If Graham can find an OT, they have the makings of a pretty good O-Line.

I'll give you Carper and Barreras but Marrs and Skyler Bunker? Come on, be serious. Alex Marrs got blown off of the ball every down this year except for when Graham played Grundy but i have a 4 yrs daughter here that could do that (no offense to Grundy). I'd say that the best thing Graham has coming back next season is Barreras and thats it.

I'll give you Carper and Barreras but Marrs and Skyler Bunker? Come on, be serious. Alex Marrs got blown off of the ball every down this year except for when Graham played Grundy but i have a 4 yrs daughter here that could do that (no offense to Grundy). I'd say that the best thing Graham has coming back next season is Barreras and thats it.

Exactly how many starters is Graham returning this upcoming season?

alex marrs is 1st team all region!!! how can you even say that...

haha but in all serious i wonder if even he thinks he deserved that?

Gotta remember that Bunker is only a soph this year...he will be good and he definately has the size and toughness.

We'll see. Hopefully Tazewell can find a line by this upcoming season. Thats really the only thing we're lacking.

alex marrs is 1st team all region!!! how can you even say that...

haha but in all serious i wonder if even he thinks he deserved that?

Do you think he deserved that?? I don't! Hell i don't even think he should've made The All-SWD team either but i guess daddy has a little something to do with that......

they must let blind people vote then..

The fact is that he is the 1st team all reigon center he was hands down the best in the swd its probably contraversal with the rest of the reigon but hes number one and there is nothing you or anybody else can say to change that so there really is no use in crying over it you're just wasting your time

The fact is that he is the 1st team all reigon center he was hands down the best in the swd its probably contraversal with the rest of the reigon but hes number one and there is nothing you or anybody else can say to change that so there really is no use in crying over it you're just wasting your time

Ok well lets think about this for a second. Tony Barreras was a guard that everyone saw making the blocks and pancaking people almost every play, to be a pulling guard and running the entire play knocking people down is a pretty big feat, Alex Marrs snaps the ball stands straight up and gets put on his butt almost every play. To say that he is the best in the district in any position is the most obsurd statement ive ever heard. No one on Graham's entire team is All-Region Material let alone All-State ESPECIALLY ALEX MARRS. I'm sorry but he is just horrible and i have nothing against the G-men or the Marrs' but i hate seeing a kid (who's father is the coach which makes it fishy) getting an award he clearly doesn't deserve. That award could be given to someone who has truely worked for it and who truely deserves it.

Just out of curiousity, who according to your opinions who was the best Center in the district then. I agree with the Barreras kid but he was not a center. So which team had the best center?

marion's center was hands down better than marrs. i even believe he might've been 1st team the year before.

and you could probably even make a case that there was 3 or 4 better centers in the SWD..

& i agree with the statement about the barrares(sp) kid. he was a beast. its a shame that with the size that graham had last year on the line that he was the only one worth any recognition.

lets take a look inside of grahams playbook its no secret that the plays they run most is plays where the guards pull not taking anything from tony i agree he was the best PULLING guard but you dont pull every play. Tony wasnt the best all around guard because his run and pass blocking wasn't the greatest. Thats why tony is looked at the best because he's always in front of the ball and he is making plays he's a great pulling guard but in order to be a productive lineman i think you have to be able to do more than pull.

lets take a look inside of grahams playbook its no secret that the plays they run most is plays where the guards pull not taking anything from tony i agree he was the best PULLING guard but you dont pull every play. Tony wasnt the best all around guard because his run and pass blocking wasn't the greatest. Thats why tony is looked at the best because he's always in front of the ball and he is making plays he's a great pulling guard but in order to be a productive lineman i think you have to be able to do more than pull.

and just how many times does graham pass the ball? doug is all about that "smashmouth boring" style remember

Didn't i just say that the plays that graham runs the most is plays that involve pulling the guards. You need to comprehend what you read and know what you're talking about before you type it on your computer. lets break it down for you when the guard pulls 90% of the time its a run play or what you call "smashmouth boring" style football.