Best Player in the SWD Next Year

ndn_6

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to bad you will on the sidelines, and i will show myself this year to get in the backfield. last year i slacked and still ran the ball more then him.

moore will def. most likely be in the backfield he is a great player and works hard to suceed. he and shaq are the future of tazewell football

if zach pauley would try any at all he would be getting carries..he was workin with the first team last year at the beginning and fell off....he definitely should get some touches this year

How's that? He's a senior!

if zach pauley would try any at all he would be getting carries..he was workin with the first team last year at the beginning and fell off....he definitely should get some touches this year

very true zach pauley is a very talented athlete he is just lazy sometimes and if he gets over that and works hard he will go far.

aaron mcreynolds is a great player ;well its going to be close between aaron and mikal but i think aaron will mainly be on def. and mikal will be in the backfield.

Gotta get my grades up before i worry about playing any kind of sport next year!!!

Im just worried about who Lockhart is gonna throw to next year besides Beavers. Can't rely on one player. I think we all know that!!!

Yeah true and the only other player i can think of to play WR is corner and possibly crouse if he works hard at it.

Yea Corner just might be seein some time at WR this upcomin season. Not to easy to replace 3 senior recievers. Josh Mitchem could possibly see some time at reciever to along with John Walker from the jv team. Wow this is gonna be tough!!!

Yea Corner just might be seein some time at WR this upcomin season. Not to easy to replace 3 senior recievers. Josh Mitchem could possibly see some time at reciever to along with John Walker from the jv team. Wow this is gonna be tough!!!

oh how could i have forgotten mitchem yeah he is def. one to play some WR too. and john walker i'm not so sure about.

Yeah true and the only other player i can think of to play WR is corner and possibly crouse if he works hard at it.

Corner could of started WR over Cook lastyear but the coaches chose to let him rest on offense more....then he was chomping at the bit to be in on every play during the playoffs so the coaches played him more and if you notice when him and Beavers were in they ran their way each time cause they are great blockers. Corner caught a crack on a graham D-Linemen while Lockhart broke a 30yd run...you could hear it through the whole stadium and Corner was half the dudes size

Corner was a good player this year, no reason for him to not be a good player this year, but that's no reason to put a target on his head for next season. Which is exactly what ya'll are doing.

And I've heard nothing but good about Beavers.

Lockhart, Shaq, Mikal and Dean are the only ones that really come to mind other than those two previously stated.

Work hard dogs.

Thanks buddy!...Party at the Moon Tower?...lol

Thanks buddy!...Party at the Moon Tower?...lol

Gettin a 67 inch big screen today,

soooo YEAH! haha

Flanner is one that everybody's forgettin too. He's turnin into a damn fine linebacker.

haha ndn 6 LOVES you corner ;)

bookoo can come too haha as long as boys doesn't come with him

Gettin a 67 inch big screen today,

soooo YEAH! haha

Flanner is one that everybody's forgettin too. He's turnin into a damn fine linebacker.

And just for the record Pollsmoker,Flanner was a DE not a Linebacker so get it right you Zulu.....lol