Best Player in the SWD Next Year

ndn_6

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Moore31
Did they return anyone at WR, all of them that I can think of were seniors unless I am forgetting someone

yes, Cory Beavers

Guest Moore31
next great player for 3 more years is shaq mcdonald a freshman at tazewell

Yes, he will be a big part of the defence.

Guest Moore31
I remembered Corner but thought that he graduated this year

no, he is only a junior

Guest zeus71

Jacob Hess will be a standout if he can get some protection. And if he can find a couple more guys to throw the ball to. He has all the tools as well as a good head on his shoulders.

Jacob Hess will be a standout if he can get some protection. And if he can find a couple more guys to throw the ball to. He has all the tools as well as a good head on his shoulders.

That the QB from Abingdon?

Fellows, this may be the year that the FALCONS suprise a few people. It seems they are catching some young SWD teams this year. Is Jack Vance a junior or senior? The good thing about Jack is he is a dual threat. I know he can run the ball pretty good, but have not seen his arm yet, heard its pretty good though

I remembered Corner but thought that he graduated this year

Corner will be definly be one of the best in the SWD on the Defensive side of the ball if youve ever watched him play you would know he is a great player. He gets so pumped and just has so much heart which results in him being a great leader. He is a returning All State pick as well. And knowing him like i do hes been waiting for this season his whole life its finally his time 2 lead the defense. And he'll be back in his old Pocahontas number...#1...hes impressed alot of people coming from a small school and not only doing stuff some people said he never would do in the SWD but doing it better by being All State. Im a former teammate of his and he has grown up so much over the years its amazing.And i think the closing of Pocahontas benefited him more than anyone in tazewell county...Keep making us Indians proud big dawg.....

Edited by ndn_6

Corner will be definly be one of the best in the SWD on the Defensive side of the ball if youve ever watched him play you would know he is a great player. He gets so pumped and just has so much heart which results in him being a great leader. He is a returning All State pick as well. And knowing him like i do hes been waiting for this season his whole life its finally his time 2 lead the defense. And he'll be back in his old Pocahontas number...#1...hes impressed alot of people coming from a small school and not only doing stuff some people said he never would do in the SWD but doing it better by being All State. Im a former teammate of his and he has grown up so much over the years its amazing.And i think the closing of Pocahontas benefited him more than anyone in tazewell county...Keep making us Indians proud big dawg.....

Once he learns to tackle with his head up, he will be the complete package......We're expecting BIG things from Corner this year....Don't let us down

Once he learns to tackle with his head up, he will be the complete package......We're expecting BIG things from Corner this year....Don't let us down

haha ill try not 2 buddy