Virginia High

Butkus

My son played for him and loved him. I saw him coach for the time he played for him and the man is intense and treats all his players the same from the starters to the kids on the bench which was my son. I really believe his reutation proceeds him. I think he has a bad rap and I went to watch him coach this past yr with my son and the people there love him. I just dont get it why people believe this. I know for a fact a couple of people they have interviewed at Va high are no different than him, must be something else.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hole problem with that is you can only believe half of what you read and nothing what you hear. I know he has done good jobs everywhere he has been and I have never heard his players say anything bad about him. Sometimes when you stand up and do the right things you dont aleways come out ahead and I think that is what has happened to him. I am glad my son played for him and he helped him become a successful person.

My hole problem with that is you can only believe half of what you read and nothing what you hear. I know he has done good jobs everywhere he has been and I have never heard his players say anything bad about him. Sometimes when you stand up and do the right things you dont aleways come out ahead and I think that is what has happened to him. I am glad my son played for him and he helped him become a successful person.

It is what it is. Sometimes it is better not to burn too many bridges. You may need to find one to cross back to the other side.

I am from Va not Shelby Valley. I would like him closer to where I am. He will not leave where he is unless it is to be closer to his family. He has done a very good job where football is not to highly thought of. They really like what he has done thus far

Something strange is going on. wildcats55 either you are the youngest father ever in history or you are not who you say you are. You posted that

"My son played for him and loved him. I saw him coach for the time he played for him and the man is intense and treats all his players the same from the starters to the kids on the bench which was my son. I really believe his reutation proceeds him. I think he has a bad rap and I went to watch him coach this past yr with my son and the people there love him. I just dont get it why people believe this. I know for a fact a couple of people they have interviewed at Va high are no different than him, must be something else."

However on January 31, 2008 you posted :"I played for him there was never anything about an altercation w/ a player. Ask his former players about him do not believe what you hear. Get the facts straight. Most people here in Wise would love to have him back."

I know he was there this decade and somehow you now have a son who is already playing high school football even if he was an 8th grader there is no way. Does anyone else on here smell something fishy. wildcats55 are you Kevin Saunders?? Because the only time you post is when it is about Kevin Saunders, you are either defending him or pushing him for a job! Go check his previous posts and tell me I'm crazy.

Something strange is going on. wildcats55 either you are the youngest father ever in history or you are not who you say you are. You posted that

"My son played for him and loved him. I saw him coach for the time he played for him and the man is intense and treats all his players the same from the starters to the kids on the bench which was my son. I really believe his reutation proceeds him. I think he has a bad rap and I went to watch him coach this past yr with my son and the people there love him. I just dont get it why people believe this. I know for a fact a couple of people they have interviewed at Va high are no different than him, must be something else."

However on January 31, 2008 you posted :"I played for him there was never anything about an altercation w/ a player. Ask his former players about him do not believe what you hear. Get the facts straight. Most people here in Wise would love to have him back."

I know he was there this decade and somehow you now have a son who is already playing high school football even if he was an 8th grader there is no way. Does anyone else on here smell something fishy. wildcats55 are you Kevin Saunders?? Because the only time you post is when it is about Kevin Saunders, you are either defending him or pushing him for a job! Go check his previous posts and tell me I'm crazy.

You summed up what I was trying to hint at ..... Well done maybe he won't come back

In both Kentucky and at Pound Cakes, fathers and their sons are both eligible to play high school football. The only requirement is you must have at least 4 of your permanent teeth left before your senior year(s). As long as you don't graduate, you can keep on playing.

Per Bristol Herald Courier - March 12th---

There will be a called meeting of the Bristol, Va., School Board on March 16 at 5 p.m.

The last item on the agenda is a closed session to discuss the position of head football coach at Virginia High School.

Former Heritage High School head coach Chris Jones, who was reported to be the leading candiate at VHS, was named as the head coach at Franklin County High School in Rocky Mount, Va., on Monday.

Life has many choices---eternity two

I'd say he's been busted!! wildcats55 has been online the last two days and still hasnt replied... It's funny as crap now knowing that is saunders and to go back and read how much he thinks of himself and wanted people to talk about him. How gay!

I'd say he's been busted!! wildcats55 has been online the last two days and still hasnt replied... It's funny as crap now knowing that is saunders and to go back and read how much he thinks of himself and wanted people to talk about him. How gay!

What a tool..........

He is what he is!!!!

pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot.

Edited by six4three

when i read your post it reminds me of the last deuce i took!! im not gonnna give a has been that never was like you the satisfaction of thinking youve gotten under my skin... have a nice day at kelly... bring home back to back state titles!!