Snowing hard in Dublin right now...how about everywhere else?

futbolking

Snowing here in Abingdon and ground starting to get a little white. I'm glad it didn't snow last night, our church services were canceled last week due to the weather and I'm so thankful we were able to have church today.

Life has many choices---eternity has two

Some of the totals from the NWS......

6:45 pm EST, Sun., Mar. 1, 2009

The latest snowfall reports from The National Weather Service in Blacksburg, VA: Rutherwood, 8.0"... Blowing Rock, 8.0"... Pizarro, 6.0"... Todd, 6.0"... Riner, 5.5"... Warrensville, 5.3"... Draper, 5.0"... Pipers Gap, 5.0"... Glendale Springs, 5.0"... Pilot, 4.5"... Shawsville, 4.0"... Dublin, 4.0"... Pilot Mountain State, 4.0"... Elliston, 4.0"... Dugspur, 3.5"... Dillwyn, 3.5"... Clearbrook, 3.0"... Wirtz, 3.0"... Chamblissburg, 3.0"... Mouth Of Wilson, 2.3"... Chatham, 2.0"... Appomattox, 2.0"... Cullen, 2.0"... Newbern, 2.0"... Moneta, 2.0"... Lynchburg, 1.8"... Montvale, 1.5"... New Canton, 1.5"... North Wilkesboro, 1.0"... Huddleston, 1.0"... Covington, 1.0"... Amherst, 0.5"... Seven Mile Ford, 0.3"... Sparta, up to 6.0"... Floyd, up to 4.3"... Creston, up to 7.3".

We had a foot on our deck in Christiansburg this morning. By far, the largest snowfall this area has seen in 6-8 years.

Rules, glad to see your still in the land of the living. Guess you, the Mrs. and the kitty cat are settled in for the day.

Rules, glad to see your still in the land of the living. Guess you, the Mrs. and the kitty cat are settled in for the day.

Still living, just have a lot of other things going on with work and the new house. Danielle settled in the for day, but I saw two clients and shoveled the driveway as well as back deck.

We had 4 to 6 inches in Charlotte, and the roads were bad this morning. Temp is dropping to the teens tonight, which won't help driving conditions for tomorrow morning. I talked to relatives in Birmingham and they got enough to cover the ground and make a snowman. Pretty exciting for that far south. The kids loved it!