Yahoo! SWVA Sports March Madness Pick 'Em 2009

hokie07

I went ahead and created a private group for anyone on this board to sign up and compete in a Pick 'em tournament for March Madness. Go to Yahoo! Fantasy Sports and find the Tourney Pick 'em 2009. Click on "Join a Private Group", and use this information below:

Group ID #42261

Password: madness

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 7 people have signed up so far. Where is everyone? fieldgeneral, wvuraiders, UVAObserver, beano5, vthokies4life, GHSO6, bhs7695, etc. You all still have time to do so, but I'll continue the "call-outs" until you all join! :D

Im in.

Good job! Thank you! We're up to 8 now.

Will I be accused of cheating if I do well???

Not at all. Your picks are locked by Yahoo! at a certain point in time before the tournament starts and no one can "cheat". Come on and sign up so you can get dominated! :D

All you need is a free Yahoo! username/email.

Any more takers? Hacker, Lance, deuceswild, JamesCCLB, sandman, Bueller, Bueller, Bueller?

Guest BEAVERTAIL

My name is JimCalhounIsMyHero.

And if I win the million dollars you all will get "Not a dime back, not a dime."

Only 7 people have signed up so far. Where is everyone? fieldgeneral, wvuraiders, UVAObserver, beano5, vthokies4life, GHSO6, bhs7695, etc. You all still have time to do so, but I'll continue the "call-outs" until you all join! :D

Oh, I'm there now.

With my appropriately named bracket, might I add...

Up to 13 now players. I know its still a little early, but you guys are telling me that out of the regular posters and lurkers that roam this board, there are only 13 people willing to sign up and play a bracket?

Where is:

GMan?

GHSO6?

bhs7695?

JamesCCLB?

vthokies4life?

wvuraiders?

fieldgeneral?

Bluefield_Rules?

Hacker?

Lance?

trublue?

etc.

Up to 13 now players. I know its still a little early, but you guys are telling me that out of the regular posters and lurkers that roam this board, there are only 13 people willing to sign up and play a bracket?

Where is:

GMan?

GHSO6?

bhs7695?

JamesCCLB?

vthokies4life?

wvuraiders?

fieldgeneral?

Bluefield_Rules?

Hacker?

Lance?

trublue?

etc.

I'M IN! this will be fun.....I agree though, so many experts here and only a few willing to play.

I'M IN! this will be fun.....I agree though, so many experts here and only a few willing to play.

Good to have you on board!

There's still a lot out there who haven't signed up.

14 and counting...

Can someone post a link for me to get to the yahoo sports spot to access my account? I want to fill mine in and can't figure out how. Number 1, because I'm tired. Number 2, I'm lazy and not Yahoosavvy. Number 3, I'm tired.

Can someone post a link for me to get to the yahoo sports spot to access my account? I want to fill mine in and can't figure out how. Number 1, because I'm tired. Number 2, I'm lazy and not Yahoosavvy. Number 3, I'm tired.

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup

you can login from here.