Drunken Stupidness

Guest JJBrickface

Guest JJBrickface

I would like to hear some "drunk" stories from some of you guys. Reveal some of your most embarrassing, humorous, ignorant moments created by alcohol...

I got drunk at 16...drank 27 years more...ended up in halfway house for recovering alcoholics at 44...but all things not bad, am now executive director of halfway house...life story (wish I never took that first drink)

Guest JJBrickface
I got drunk at 16...drank 27 years more...ended up in halfway house for recovering alcoholics at 44...but all things not bad, am now executive director of halfway house...life story (wish I never took that first drink)

Glad it turned out well for you.

One night at UVA at Wise, at a keg party, I drank 33 cups of beer before I threw up after drinking a cup of nothing but foam, then continued to drink after that, when my friends said it was time to go home, well at least I thought it was my friends, I ended up going home with the wrong group and ended up KY... I was SOL till the next day when my real friends came and picked me up... This happened about 7 to 8 years ago.

There have been many a mornings/afternoons that I have awoken from a slumber (both in my bed and others) completely naked with no clue of how I got there, or what took place the night before.

Hard to think of some for myself, but I'm sure I could embarass more than a couple posters on this site, haha.

Guest JJBrickface
One night at UVA at Wise, at a keg party, I drank 33 cups of beer before I threw up after drinking a cup of nothing but foam, then continued to drink after that, when my friends said it was time to go home, well at least I thought it was my friends, I ended up going home with the wrong group and ended up KY... I was SOL till the next day when my real friends came and picked me up... This happened about 7 to 8 years ago.

Lol thats a good one!

when i lived in Myrtle Beach...it might as well have been Las Vegas...would get off work at 9 and we had a group of about 10 or 15 that would party every night...7 days a week...non stop...best friend from high school was there and his wife ran the MB Grand Prix fun park (its gone now but if you grew up in the 80's or 90's you have been there)...anyway we would party with that crowd a few nights a week after the place closed and would race the big cars up HWY 17 Bypass and put the bumper boats out in the ocean...stuff like that...it got bad.

Had to get out of there before i died...lol...for real...so I woke up one morning about 11am in the parking lot of Waccamaw Potery in my car, had no idea how i got there...was burning up because it was the middle of summer....ended up just moving to Charleston to get out of there...a lot of fun and stupid times...but dark days for me.

other random drunken stuff from that same timeframe:

-spraying a dude walking down the road hitch hiking with a fire extinguisher.

-woke up in the back of my friends Yukon with a mail box (still attached to the posts and full of mail) under each arm.

-painted half of some dudes house at 4am...bright purple.

-convinced my drunk buddy that my other drunk buddy was hitting on his GF...fight soon followed...lol.

-started a HUGE fight in Sutdabakers once over a drinking game bet...ended up getting out before the cops got there but it was a full blown riot by the time I got to the door lol.

-got my friends Mustang stuck on the beach access at 10th ave south doing "donuts" on the beach.

-watched two girls pull out in front of a log truck going 70 mph after leaving Good Time Charlie's...killed them both instantly...the truck went across the median and hit a billboard on the other side of HWY 17...they were in a Nissan Sentra and me and my friend were behind them in the Yukon...went to school with both and had been hanging out and were headed back to the apartment for some fun...kinda sucks to even think about it now...sad part was they hadn't even been drinking.

best friend from high school was there and his wife ..

Who was this, Lance??

-watched two girls pull out in front of a log truck going 70 mph after leaving Good Time Charlie's...killed them both instantly...the truck went across the median and hit a billboard on the other side of HWY 17...they were in a Nissan Sentra and me and my friend were behind them in the Yukon...went to school with both and had been hanging out and were headed back to the apartment for some fun...kinda sucks to even think about it now...sad part was they hadn't even been drinking.

And who were the girls??

Who was this, Lance??

Marty Lusk...his wife was Lori Lusk.

And who were the girls??

http://www.myspace.com/charliefloyd2003

pretty sure it was 1994, because i left in 1995...it was Charlie's Nightlife but there was a sign on it that said "Good Time Charlie's" so that's what we all called it.

The girl I knew was Wendy Larimore...not sure that it how you spell her name or if maybe it was really Gwendolyn or something or if Wendy was her middle name? I've googled it for years in different ways trying to find it and can't. I knew the other girl, but not well...I had classes with Wendy though and had just gone to a party with her in Juniper Bay right before that happened...sucks because it's been 15 years now and I can close my eyes and still see her face clear as day...the car went under the truck as it hit her in the drivers door and got stuck on those two poles that stick down that the trailers rest on when they pull the trucks out from under them...it dragged them across the median and across the other side of the 4 lane hwy and then hit a billboard...what was left of the Nissan Sentra was a rolled up pile of metal about 18 to 20 inches high...you couldnt even tell what kind of car it was. Very bad memory.

when i lived in Myrtle Beach...it might as well have been Las Vegas...would get off work at 9 and we had a group of about 10 or 15 that would party every night...7 days a week...non stop...best friend from high school was there and his wife ran the MB Grand Prix fun park (its gone now but if you grew up in the 80's or 90's you have been there)...anyway we would party with that crowd a few nights a week after the place closed and would race the big cars up HWY 17 Bypass and put the bumper boats out in the ocean...stuff like that...it got bad.

Had to get out of there before i died...lol...for real...so I woke up one morning about 11am in the parking lot of Waccamaw Potery in my car, had no idea how i got there...was burning up because it was the middle of summer....ended up just moving to Charleston to get out of there...a lot of fun and stupid times...but dark days for me.

other random drunken stuff from that same timeframe:

-spraying a dude walking down the road hitch hiking with a fire extinguisher.

-woke up in the back of my friends Yukon with a mail box (still attached to the posts and full of mail) under each arm.

-painted half of some dudes house at 4am...bright purple.

-convinced my drunk buddy that my other drunk buddy was hitting on his GF...fight soon followed...lol.

-started a HUGE fight in Sutdabakers once over a drinking game bet...ended up getting out before the cops got there but it was a full blown riot by the time I got to the door lol.

-got my friends Mustang stuck on the beach access at 10th ave south doing "donuts" on the beach.

Lance, you either have a praying Mother or Mamaw, or both--who have prayed God's mercies over your life.

Life has many choices---eternity two

I've got a real good one on myself that happened the first night back from Spring Break my freshman year at VT...unforturnately (or fortunately for me) this isn't the place to make that type of story "public"...although some of my closest friends know what I'm talking about...I just hope they don't remember it and post it here...I may have to keep close watch and keep my finger on the delete/ban button...LOL

Let's just say it starts with lots of alcohol, a drinking game called "Mexican", and ends with two empty liquor bottles, a pair of tennis shoes, "somebody" passed out in the "community" shower room on 6th floor of Pritchard dorm, two large African-American students in towels, and the words "Is he dead???" echoing through the shower room...I'm just glad digital video/camera phones and the internet weren't around back then...