And If the Paulus Saga Couldn't Get Any More Bizarre:

I would disown that little shit before he could say Hopscotch is he did that.

I always thought he was a douche bag, but if he plays QB for Mickchicken, then it only confirms it. LOL, but I can't blame him for wanting to get that chance to play football.

I cannot stand the guy, but what's wrong with trying to further his athletic career? Everyone knows that Coach Rat didn't, as usual, do squat with helping him develop as a basketball player. I have a friend that's a HUGE Michigan fan, so I'd love to see "Paula" go to UM, so I can give him heck about it.

I cannot stand the guy, but what's wrong with trying to further his athletic career? Everyone knows that Coach Rat didn't, as usual, do squat with helping him develop as a basketball player. I have a friend that's a HUGE Michigan fan, so I'd love to see "Paula" go to UM, so I can give him heck about it.

Then maybe he should've played football instead of blowing his career playing his 2nd-best sport.

It's like Drew Henson, except on the college level.

Then maybe he should've played football instead of blowing his career playing his 2nd-best sport.

It's like Drew Henson, except on the college level.

I agree, but as I said in the chat box he sipped too much of Coach Rat's kool-aid, which has killed a number of careers.

Just think if Paulus would have gone to Miami, one of the two schools he had narrowed his choices to. If all had gone to plan, the whole quarterback fiasco the Canes have endured over the last few years wouldn't have happened.

Way to go, Greg.