Miss California..

dawgs05

She DID answer the question well because she answered it honestly. She was real and honest she didn't try to impress anyone.

Again I will have to disagree. She may have answered honestly but it wasn't a good interview, especially in Miss USA terms. The contestants are supposed to get their point across in a poised, intelligent way, similar to a television newscaster. In this respect, she did not give a good interview.

Guest JJBrickface
What are you talking about?

The woman had just paraded around the stage in a tiny bikini!! She wasn't doing that one for the Lord Then suddenly, she answers her question honestly and she is a great Christian person that was sacrificing the crown for her beliefs...give me a break.

I'll give her credit for answering the question honestly, but to imply that she did it knowing that it would cost her the crown is a reach.

I'm sure Jesus is all for a bunch of Women running around half naked on a stage for women to envy and men to lust after...but God forbid someone be gay! If I remember correctly all sin is equal in the eyes of God.

Talk about double standards...

God forbid you ever go to a swimming pool or beach in the summer time, where women wear bikinis all of the time. I think beauty pageants overall are pretty dumb but its also not something I consider to be vulgar. And once again she said nothing about people that are gay being bad, she simply said that she believed marriage was for a man and woman only, stop putting words in her mouth.

God forbid you ever go to a swimming pool or beach in the summer time, where women wear bikinis all of the time. I think beauty pageants overall are pretty dumb but its also not something I consider to be vulgar. And once again she said nothing about people that are gay being bad, she simply said that she believed marriage was for a man and woman only, stop putting words in her mouth.

I'm not putting words in her mouth. In fact, I have no problem with what she said. I'll leave it at that.

Guest JJBrickface
I'm not putting words in her mouth. In fact, I have no problem with what she said. I'll leave it at that.

Ok you didn't put words in her mouth but it was the way you were spinning it. Well sir you have just entered the No Spin zone.

I don't ever recall calling Obama Super Liberal, I have never used that terminology. Just because he said that he did not support "Gay Marriage," doesn't suddenly make him a conservative.

A person is not considered a liberal or a conservative based on their stance on one position. It is the overall collection of their ideas that leads to the determination of the left right status.

President Obama is a liberal or as Hillary Clinton likes to call it a Modern Progressive. If you actually knew and understood the philosophy and ideologies of the progressive movement, I would venture to say that you would not be supporting many of their viewpoints. I will say this however, there are some Progressive views that are GOOD for society and there are many that are not good for the Republic.

respectfully...........

There have been times where a number of people here called him the extreme liberal and so forth and so on. Maybe not in those exact words but the points have been made. Now there is a topic that you agree with our president on and most will die before admitting it. No offense, it's just an observation.

I think we all know what makes us liberal or conservative. No need to try to tell me what I do or don't know and so forth.

I am not a fan of beauty pagents -- actually the best pagent I have been to in a very long time was the Miss Tornadoe Pagent a few weeks back. I will however have to applaud Miss California on answering her question honestly. She will spend the next year even at the 1st Runner Up making all sorts of public appearances involve many young girls -- I think she now has a plateform from which she can impress upon young girls to stand up for your beliefs.

I am not sure that she used to most eloquent language in her answer - but she made her point. The question was loaded and should have never been asked -- I wonder if he will be asked to judge again next year?!

Guest JJBrickface
I am not a fan of beauty pagents -- actually the best pagent I have been to in a very long time was the Miss Tornadoe Pagent a few weeks back. I will however have to applaud Miss California on answering her question honestly. She will spend the next year even at the 1st Runner Up making all sorts of public appearances involve many young girls -- I think she now has a plateform from which she can impress upon young girls to stand up for your beliefs.

I am not sure that she used to most eloquent language in her answer - but she made her point. The question was loaded and should have never been asked -- I wonder if he will be asked to judge again next year?!

I would say no but if he didn't cause an uproar about it then it wouldn't be so much of a controversy. If he was going to get mad at a possible answer then he never should have been a judge.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
Well sir you have just entered the No Spin zone.

Haha Yes!

Disclaimer: The No Spin Zone may have tactics that may be considered torture according to the Washington Post and NY Times. You have been warned. lol

Aren't you one who has called Obama super Liberal? He has said before that he beleives that marriage is between man and women.

FWIW, I'll go on the record and say that Obama is "super liberal". So what if he doesn't believe in same-sex marriage? There are many other topics on his political agenda that far outweigh his stance on marital unity. Maybe that explains why he was voted the Most Liberal Senator in 2007 by the National Journal. It's not shocking that Biden rounded out the top 3 also. To insinuate that just because Obama believes in the sanctity of marriage he has conservative values is far and away a stretch of the imagination.

FWIW, I'll go on the record and say that Obama is "super liberal". So what if he doesn't believe in same-sex marriage? There are many other topics on his political agenda that far outweigh his stance on marital unity. Maybe that explains why he was voted the Most Liberal Senator in 2007 by the National Journal. It's not shocking that Biden rounded out the top 3 also. To insinuate that just because Obama believes in the sanctity of marriage he has conservative values is far and away a stretch of the imagination.

Noone said he was a conservative. I just said that some people here who bash him have something in comon with him. Anyway, just an observation.