Miss California..

dawgs05

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Gays have rights. All men have a right to marry a woman. All women have a right to marry a man.

That being said she was treated very unfairly, and asked a question that was very loaded. Im sure you all have heard this a thousand times, but she has the same views as Obama and Biden, but she is a "B****" and a "C***" and thats just what we have seen on the news. Our Administration hears nothing of the sort, and thats quite the double standard.

On another note, if we are supposed to tolerate the homosexual community, why do they not tolerate our views? Why should we tolerate their beliefs and lifestyle when they can not do that for people like Miss Cali and myself? The propostition 8 protests also come to mind.

In the end, Miss California answered that question and the one afterwards beautifully. I applaud her for ticking to her guns and beliefs, while commenting that it was a test from God. As a christian, I loved to hear that. She is my Miss America right now.

Gays have rights. All men have a right to marry a woman. All women have a right to marry a man.

That being said she was treated very unfairly, and asked a question that was very loaded. Im sure you all have heard this a thousand times, but she has the same views as Obama and Biden, but she is a "B****" and a "C***" and thats just what we have seen on the news. Our Administration hears nothing of the sort, and thats quite the double standard.

On another note, if we are supposed to tolerate the homosexual community, why do they not tolerate our views? Why should we tolerate their beliefs and lifestyle when they can not do that for people like Miss Cali and myself? The propostition 8 protests also come to mind.

In the end, Miss California answered that question and the one afterwards beautifully. I applaud her for ticking to her guns and beliefs, while commenting that it was a test from God. As a christian, I loved to hear that. She is my Miss America right now.

You, sir, have just read my mind.

What does everyone think about what she did last nite??

Showed absolute true character in my opinion.......gays have NO right to marry

I didn't see a problem with her answer. She answered the question honestly, just as a lot of Americans would have answered it. While I don't agree with her opinion, she shouldn't be put down for answering the question honestly.

I think Perez Hylton is a whiny crybaby....who threw a hissy fit because she didn't answer the question the way he wanted it answered. The question wasn't even one on the list of questions to be asked, apparently he made up his own question on the fly. He shouldn't have asked her the question in the first place and she SHOULD be Ms. USA....

I can't stand to look at the frickin guy, much less do I have the time to hear his stupid opinions.

Hilton who calls him(?)self the "queen of all media" knew exactly what he was doing. The young lady from CA was a student at San Diego Christian College.....he knew what her answer would be. Thus, he was setting her up for his own agenda.

She may have lost the pageant crown but she did not compromise her faith and beliefs to attain a "fleeting" reward.

G

Well Said!

this is an excellent example of the double standard that liberals have!

Such hypocrites.

This was ridiculous. The fact that Hilton went off saying she shouldn't have turned it into a political and religious topic was stupid. He asked a politically and religiously charged question...what did he expect?

She could have easily gave some bogus answer to please everyone but she didn't. She stuck to her guns and spoke her mind with truth. As with you, Tail, she is my Miss America.

Wow, her answer wasn't worded the greatest, but it was her opinion. I agree with the idea that if we must put up with the idea homosexuality in our everyday life and their opinions, then it should be no different for them with our ideas and feelings of it. It's more and more accepted these days. I don't particuarly want to see it when I go get an ice cream or watch a movie. But we are going to. I think that a legal marriage should be between a man and woman, and if you get into kids, that makes it even more difficult. You can't put children into a homosexual home and ask them to be normal.

Well Said!

Such hypocrites.

Aren't you one who has called Obama super Liberal? He has said before that he beleives that marriage is between man and women.

Well Said!

Such hypocrites.

I'm sorry, but you sound like a nutjob right now.

You make it sound like all Liberals have the exact same agenda and that every Liberal believes in the exact same thing.

Wow, her answer wasn't worded the greatest, but it was her opinion. I agree with the idea that if we must put up with the idea homosexuality in our everyday life and their opinions, then it should be no different for them with our ideas and feelings of it. It's more and more accepted these days. I don't particuarly want to see it when I go get an ice cream or watch a movie. But we are going to. I think that a legal marriage should be between a man and woman, and if you get into kids, that makes it even more difficult. You can't put children into a homosexual home and ask them to be normal.

Marriage is one man and one woman, that is the definition of marriage......

Not to start a gay marriage bashing tirade but there is no such thing as gay marriage......its like taking oranges and trying your best to call them apples

I think Miss California doing what she did and sticking with her beliefs was a much louder and more profound statement than anything that the gay activists have come up with in this age.......in my opinion, a girl with the national regard and adoration as she has, can come out and say what she did on national TV no less is a HUGE statement.......

I was very pleased to see someone standing up and saying that......

Perez Hilton can rant and cry all he/she wants......if he's in a publicity contest of the issue with Carrie Prejean then all he/she can play is catch up

Guest JJBrickface
This was ridiculous. The fact that Hilton went off saying she shouldn't have turned it into a political and religious topic was stupid. He asked a politically and religiously charged question...what did he expect?

She could have easily gave some bogus answer to please everyone but she didn't. She stuck to her guns and spoke her mind with truth. As with you, Tail, she is my Miss America.

I agree, thats what angered me so much. He said she could have answered the question in other ways that were better and then went on to say that it shouldn't be politicized. Welllll HE asked her the political question and she gave a straight up answer, if she would have danced around the question then it would have been politicized.

I'm sorry, but you sound like a nutjob right now.

You make it sound like all Liberals have the exact same agenda and that every Liberal believes in the exact same thing.

Case in point, because I have an opinion different than yours I am suddenly a "nut job," I assure you that is not the case. I have conservative values and strong opinions and believe that since America is a free country that I can express my opinions.

I don't think that you are a nut job, but I do disagree with your views on some issues. It is a shame that reasonable people cannot agree to disagree.

I know that all libs do not have the same opinions about everything. I don't mind the fact that their opinons are different than mine, we need debate in this country. I don't agree with their opinions, but I respect their right to their opinions. I just wish they would respect mine.........

Aren't you one who has called Obama super Liberal? He has said before that he beleives that marriage is between man and women.

I don't ever recall calling Obama Super Liberal, I have never used that terminology. Just because he said that he did not support "Gay Marriage," doesn't suddenly make him a conservative.

A person is not considered a liberal or a conservative based on their stance on one position. It is the overall collection of their ideas that leads to the determination of the left right status.

President Obama is a liberal or as Hillary Clinton likes to call it a Modern Progressive. If you actually knew and understood the philosophy and ideologies of the progressive movement, I would venture to say that you would not be supporting many of their viewpoints. I will say this however, there are some Progressive views that are GOOD for society and there are many that are not good for the Republic.

respectfully...........

BTW everyone, this was the Donald Trump owned Miss USA pageant, not Miss America.

I think Miss California doing what she did and sticking with her beliefs was a much louder and more profound statement than anything that the gay activists have come up with in this age.......in my opinion, a girl with the national regard and adoration as she has, can come out and say what she did on national TV no less is a HUGE statement.......

I was very pleased to see someone standing up and saying that......

Perez Hilton can rant and cry all he/she wants......if he's in a publicity contest of the issue with Carrie Prejean then all he/she can play is catch up

"national regard and adoration"??? Really? I think you are giving her much more credit than she deserves.

I don't think what Hilton did was ranting. I think it was more along the lines of gloating. He baited her and she did exactly what he expected and got the result he wanted. Now the national media is rehashing the whole issue.

I agree, thats what angered me so much. He said she could have answered the question in other ways that were better and then went on to say that it shouldn't be politicized. Welllll HE asked her the political question and she gave a straight up answer, if she would have danced around the question then it would have been politicized.

She didn't answer the question well in any case, whether she is for or against the issue.

BTW everyone, this was the Donald Trump owned Miss USA pageant, not Miss America.

"national regard and adoration"??? Really? I think you are giving her much more credit than she deserves.

I don't think what Hilton did was ranting. I think it was more along the lines of gloating. He baited her and she did exactly what he expected and got the result he wanted. Now the national media is rehashing the whole issue.

I'm talking about his comments after the pageant.....not him asking the question to make a big deal out of it all

Guest JJBrickface

She didn't answer the question well in any case, whether she is for or against the issue.

She DID answer the question well because she answered it honestly. She was real and honest she didn't try to impress anyone.

She DID answer the question well because she answered it honestly. She was real and honest she didn't try to impress anyone.

TBH, the whole premise of a beauty contest is to impress people...the judges in particular. While she did answer the question honestly, she still should have been trying to impress the judges, since that was the entire purpose of here being in the contest.

Guest JJBrickface
TBH, the whole premise of a beauty contest is to impress people...the judges in particular. While she did answer the question honestly, she still should have been trying to impress the judges, since that was the entire purpose of here being in the contest.

You are really reaching with that reply.

You are really reaching with that reply.

What are you talking about?

The woman had just paraded around the stage in a tiny bikini!! She wasn't doing that one for the Lord Then suddenly, she answers her question honestly and she is a great Christian person that was sacrificing the crown for her beliefs...give me a break.

I'll give her credit for answering the question honestly, but to imply that she did it knowing that it would cost her the crown is a reach.

I'm sure Jesus is all for a bunch of Women running around half naked on a stage for women to envy and men to lust after...but God forbid someone be gay! If I remember correctly all sin is equal in the eyes of God.

Talk about double standards...

I'm talking about his comments after the pageant.....not him asking the question to make a big deal out of it all

As am I, all of this talk after the fact was his way of parading what he did, and got her to do. He is gloating and stirring.