How are the Dawgs looking?

tornado99

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the O-Line steps up after losing a few, Lockhart and Dean will be ok in the backfield, I have heard Beavers has beefed up since last season... Someone is going to have to step it up big time on the O to replace Muncy.... The defense in my opinion is up in the air, u still have big Shaq on the line, but we lost some good line backers and some d linemen...

If the O-Line steps up after losing a few, Lockhart and Dean will be ok in the backfield, I have heard Beavers has beefed up since last season... Someone is going to have to step it up big time on the O to replace Muncy.... The defense in my opinion is up in the air, u still have big Shaq on the line, but we lost some good line backers and some d linemen...

Will your dream finally,maybe,possibly come true of the Dawgs beating the Blues this year sheets. Its been a long time hasnt it. Hadnt heard from ya in a while how has everything been going?

Edited by Nadoball

Will your dream finally,maybe,possibly come true of the Dawgs beating the Blues this year sheets. Its been a long time hasnt it. Hadnt heard from ya in a while how has everything been going?

I have been around, not much to post on when it's not football season, and I am doing ok I guess.

Dean is fullback material all the way. I wouldn't be surprised if Wyatt stuck Corner in the backfield...Who knows what that guy will do!

no way!!!! if corner didn't run a 5.9 40 then i guess there would be a chance but until then there is no way corner will be back there

no way!!!! if corner didn't run a 5.9 40 then i guess there would be a chance but until then there is no way corner will be back there

I'm pretty sure Corner doesn't run a 5.9 in the 40. I would say anywhere in between a 4.7 to a 4.8. Kid was quick last year when i saw him play.

I'm pretty sure Corner doesn't run a 5.9 in the 40. I would say anywhere in between a 4.7 to a 4.8. Kid was quick last year when i saw him play.

if corner could run a 4.99 or better i can run a 3.9.

i've seen corner run and he runs like a goofy peg legged pirate.

if corner could run a 4.99 or better i can run a 3.9.

i've seen corner run and he runs like a goofy peg legged pirate.

yeah i guess that All State Selection he got as a DB was just a fluke....I really dont see how a DB who runs a 5.9 can make almost 100 tackles and have 4 ints and the only defensive TD of the season for the Dawgs to.

yeah i guess that All State Selection he got as a DB was just a fluke....I really dont see how a DB who runs a 5.9 can make almost 100 tackles and have 4 ints and the only defensive TD of the season for the Dawgs to.

Yeah I'm pretty positive my man doesn't run a 5.9 in the 40. But track times don't really mean anything once you put the pads on. I doesn't matter it you win state in the 100 if you get tackled by a person that couldn't win the district in it, it's still back to the huddle time for a new play. Another tally in the tackle column for Corner.