Bluefield turns to Levi Beckett at QB.

Bluefield_Rules

Guest lookoutmountain

Is Levi the son of, or any relation to Lee Beckett who was the great player for the Beavers in the early/mid 80's?

Quiet confidence maybe? Don't know why there hasn't been much chatter on here about them, but from what I've been hearing, I'm very interested in seeing what their offense looks like this year.

They're obviously going to be very, very good again this year, gotta have them as one of the two or three favorites in AA.

From what I've heard, Coach Simon wants the team to be completely focused and wants no distractions toward his players by having spectators at practices.

The 2009 season is about taking care of business and bringing what belongs in Bluefield back to Bluefield.

Any reasons for it aside, if any really, they can't restrict people from being there, it's a track where people can go, and anyone could simply walk up the grass easy and watch anyhow.

You can also watch them driving down 460. For a few seconds anyway. HAHA!

Somewhere, Coach George Allen of the 1970's Redskins is laughing. This sounds like when Don Shula hired extra security for the Dolphin's Super Bowl practice do to fear The Allen would have moles watching and reporting everything to saw. Given Allen's history, he probably had good reason to be afraid, Bill Bellichek had nothing on that guy. I can see it now, Graham-gate or Princeton-gate. Seriously doubt anything like that's going on, but if you wanted to, you could easily camp out on East river Mnt and see everything. CRAP, I LET THAT GET OUT!

Nothing like a little fun, but man, I can't wait for the season to actually start.