Graham vs. Bluefield...PREDICTION THREAD...

GMan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting stats I see here for each team, in regard to size on the OL. Graham has a big line, especially due to the biggest one. Surprisingly, the average is about the same for each team.

Graham:

(210 or 190)

average=245 (or 241)

Bluefield

average=242

Size is only a big deal if the talent is there, too. We've all seen soft 270-pounders whooped by solid 190-pounders...so we'll see what this means on Friday.

my prediction is 13-7 G-MEN. everyone thinks beaver is gonna blowout Graham but its not likely.Graham better than people think.the headline in the sat bdt will read Shocker at mitchell Graham wins.

my prediction is 13-7 g-men. Everyone thinks beaver is gonna blowout graham but its not likely.graham better than people think.the headline in the sat bdt will read shocker at mitchell graham wins.
lol

my prediction is 13-7 G-MEN. everyone thinks beaver is gonna blowout Graham but its not likely.Graham better than people think.the headline in the sat bdt will read Shocker at mitchell Graham wins.

You are my buddy and all, but when you see that paper in the morning, let me know I wanna see what it says!

no sad to say he didnt care much for the coaches.cave spring won big tonite.Graham could be in for a long season if they dont get past this let down.first Graham/Beaver game i havent been too in a very long time.hell im glad i didnt go now.who would have wanted to watch that horrible show.oh beaver fans lol well i had a good time in 2001 when Graham blowed Beaver out 56-8 now that was sweet.probably wont go to any this year ive found other things im more interested in,like chasing my wife around the house.i hope i can catch her before the seasons out lmao