Tickets for Vt vs. Bama

BigBlueAlum

Be careful if you buy outside the GA Dome. Illegal to buy and sell. Saw a lady almost arrested for trying to sell 2 SECCG tix a couple of years ago, and she was asking face value.

It's illegal to do any where, but people still do it!

I HATE scalpers.

i usually end up getting better tix than i would have gotten by ordering direct and for a better price...if you wait until it's time for the event to start and dont panic you can get some good deals...also, i've had success hanging out near the will call area...sometimes people get extras and just want to go straight in and will give away the extras for free or next to nothing...

i sat next to Tommy Vardell's roomate at a Cleveland Browns game in the old dog pound section about 12 rows up on the 50 yard line by doing this...i was headed to the box office to see of there were any tix avail and they were sold out...so as i was leaving to find a scalper this guy asks if i want a ticket...i said how much and he says i can just have it...ended up sitting next to him of course and noticed he had a championship ring on...turns out it was Turner Bauer who was a TE and drafted by the Patriots...nice guy...figured out it was a good way to score primo seats lol.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Craigslist. Saw 2 for 150, thats 75 a ticket and I dont know if you will beat that.

I wouldnt want to get to Atlanta and not have a ticket.

Craigslist. Saw 2 for 150, thats 75 a ticket and I dont know if you will beat that.

I wouldnt want to get to Atlanta and not have a ticket.

I only need one ticket. Does it say if they sell them individualy?

And I certainly do not want to go to ATL with out one. I plan to go with a couple guys that already have tickets.

I have been looking on Ebay and stub hub, and I will proabably end up buying one from either of those places. I just wanted to see if anyone on here had an extra one first.

I only need one ticket. Does it say if they sell them individualy?

And I certainly do not want to go to ATL with out one. I plan to go with a couple guys that already have tickets.

I have been looking on Ebay and stub hub, and I will proabably end up buying one from either of those places. I just wanted to see if anyone on here had an extra one first.

Have you dealt with Stubhub before? If not, don't be surprised by the additional fees you'll get charged on top of the price you pay for the ticket.

Thanks, but I have decided not to go now. I've never used Craig's list before, so I wasn't sure how safe and secure it is, or if I would have a good chance of getting ripped off. I browsed ebay the first part of the week, but I couldn't find anything in the price range I was looking for. And now I would be afraid it would be too late for it to be here by tomorrow.

Are you going?

Have you dealt with Stubhub before? If not, don't be surprised by the additional fees you'll get charged on top of the price you pay for the ticket.

I dont think I have ever actually bought a ticket off stub hub. I have looked on there a lot, but usually I can find a better price on Ebay. Thanks for the tip though, I will know to look out for the extra fees now.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
Thanks, but I have decided not to go now. I've never used Craig's list before, so I wasn't sure how safe and secure it is, or if I would have a good chance of getting ripped off. I browsed ebay the first part of the week, but I couldn't find anything in the price range I was looking for. And now I would be afraid it would be too late for it to be here by tomorrow.

Are you going?

I wish. I have a 4 day weekend so it would be awesome. Unfortunately none of my friends want to shell out the big bucks for a ticket or hotel, or I would. I have a little extra money for now.

I was trying to camp down there, but that wasnt working either for them. Anyways, ill be at Wolf Creek this weekend on a farm tailgating and watching the game, cant complain about that.

GO HOKIES!

Unfortunately none of my friends want to shell out the big bucks for a ticket or hotel, or I would.

You're a liar! I can name two people right now that would've been more than happy to make the trip with you and wouldn't complain at all about spending a little money, because I'm one of them! You're the one who won't spend any money there, pal!