richlands schedule

southbound

a friend of mine told me today that the blues picked up mt mission for boys & girls basketball this year. have they really fallen this far? they must need wins badly up there. who are the coaches in charge of these outfits? they need to take a look at how abingdon runs their program-it is the best around.

a friend of mine told me today that the blues picked up mt mission for boys & girls basketball this year. have they really fallen this far? they must need wins badly up there. who are the coaches in charge of these outfits? they need to take a look at how abingdon runs their program-it is the best around.

Mountain Mission is actually pretty good in basketball

Don't know what they're like now, but a few years ago Mt. Mission had a bball team that would've been very competitive with the SWC schools. They're usually very guard heavy and play an up and down style, not much size usually.

That is why the Canes have dominated Abingdon lately.

I didn't know Mt Mission had a basketball team. Maybe Richlands could play Lower RedAsh next year or travel and play the Virginia School of the Blind. The basketball coaches fought to keep Pocy open last year so they could play them. Maybe they can get a couple of wins. It will two more than the girls won last year.