Gate City is the real deal

Guest lookoutmountain

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just banned my brother for that? That is really funny. He always liked coming on here to read and never really posted any but when he lets his opinion known he gets banned? Did not say anything out of line at all. That just shows how insecure you guys are.

Nope, not insecure, just putting our fires before they become infernos...once again, you want to be next???

He only wants to know why thats all. The things I said was worse than what he said. You have a pm.

Read my post above the one I've quoted here...explains all that needs explaining. He doesn't have a "right" to post on this board, only a privilege which we grant him. Abuse it and loose it...

I read just fine, as has everyone else that has shot me a pm over it. It's over and done with as far as I'm concerned.

you said that earlier....

...and tell your fan club to go back and read what was actually said within context.

• 2 weeks later...

why would anyone call the sheriffs office? just asking? what are you supposed to say? Hey there are some jerks on the track at the game a couple of weeks ago? lol

Kinda silly...but...just saying...

why would anyone call the sheriffs office? just asking? what are you supposed to say? Hey there are some jerks on the track at the game a couple of weeks ago? lol

Kinda silly...but...just saying...

No but if enough people called then my guess would be that area would be watched better during future games. Better than getting on here crying about it.

Wow another one trying to stir the pot! If you have a problem with Gate City fans then call the Sheriffs office. Number is 276-386-9111
He's not stirring the pot. He's just making an observation. Didn't realize observation was synonymous with stirring the pot.