Good Job Dawgs!

Bulldogs52

Way to bounce back after last week! And to all the people say Lebanon would blow Tazewell out after what happen last week, you can get on the ole ball sack!! Taz and GC could play again and the score wouldn't be that way...

Way to bounce back after last week! And to all the people say Lebanon would blow Tazewell out after what happen last week, you can get on the ole ball sack!! Taz and GC could play again and the score wouldn't be that way...

Yes it would. I heard Lebanon had a lot of turnovers and mistakes. Upset of the year in my oponion.

Congrats to Tazewell though.

Yes it would. I heard Lebanon had a lot of turnovers and mistakes. Upset of the year in my oponion.

Congrats to Tazewell though.

I don't see how you think it was an upset! Tazewell is not as bad as you think they are!

Your alls #42 is pretty awesome. He is a great athlete.

He's shifty, 4 returns for TD's in 2 games??? That's sweet. The D held up good, Corner showed up again as always along with Tivo and Zach Pauley. Good job bulldogs.

I don't see how you think it was an upset! Tazewell is not as bad as you think they are!

I just saw it as that considering what Lebanon returned from last year. It sounds like your all coach got after it this week. How was the run defense? Did Lebanon run mostly or pass?

He's shifty, 4 returns for TD's in 2 games??? That's sweet. The D held up good, Corner showed up again as always along with Tivo and Zach Pauley. Good job bulldogs.

Good deal then. I take back my upset comment. Goodluck the rest of the way Dawgs.

Guest old_school

Tazewell should have scored more. Inside the 20 a couple of times and no points. It was a great football game.

Tonight wasn't our best night, but Lebanon mainly ran tonight. We did attempt to pass now and then but I think we should have done better.

But great job to Tazewell they played a good ball game tonight and won by the same score we beat them by last year lol. odd

I just saw it as that considering what Lebanon returned from last year. It sounds like your all coach got after it this week. How was the run defense? Did Lebanon run mostly or pass?

The defense got after it all night! Other than the piss poor tackling on the pass play the defense did their job!

lets give tazewell the state championship right now

Good game by Tazewell. Where was that bad tackling that GC talked about. It was stellar tonight. And if anyone punts it to you guys the rest of the year they are crazy. You came to play and the Pioneers didn't. I think that you will give Richlands all they want for the district.

After seeing Graham the last two weeks, it was a blast to see some good old defense. Having not seen Lebanon, I was impressed by their size.

I did see a first, I had never seen the protector block a player into the punter and knock him down. (Weird)

That was absolutely hilarious. Tazewell played well tonite. Lebanon was not impressive, except on the defensive side of the ball. Offensively, they struggled. Losing their running back probably hurt. Good game though.

I still don't understand why GC doesn't seem to have any respect for Tazewell...the score in the GC game was NOT a true reflection of how the game played out...I think if they played again GC still wins because they are a better team...no question about it...but Tazewell is not that far behind...and I'd like to point out again that Tazewell put up a legit 27 points on a team Richlands could only put 7 points on...to me that told me a little something...Tazewell needed to work on the defense this week and sounds like they did a lot better...some of the GC people made the comment they were "horrible"...they are not...Tazewell has a very good team and will win a lot of games this year and has a legit shot at the SWD title...

The funny thing to me is that the same people from GC get on here this week and say they didn't get blown out and the game was closer than the score, yet they lost by 27 and beat Tazewell by 25...but that was a blowout.

i dunno...

I still don't understand why GC doesn't seem to have any respect for Tazewell...the score in the GC game was NOT a true reflection of how the game played out...I think if they played again GC still wins because they are a better team...no question about it...but Tazewell is not that far behind...and I'd like to point out again that Tazewell put up a legit 27 points on a team Richlands could only put 7 points on...to me that told me a little something...Tazewell needed to work on the defense this week and sounds like they did a lot better...some of the GC people made the comment they were "horrible"...they are not...Tazewell has a very good team and will win a lot of games this year and has a legit shot at the SWD title...

The funny thing to me is that the same people from GC get on here this week and say they didn't get blown out and the game was closer than the score, yet they lost by 27 and beat Tazewell by 25...but that was a blowout.

i dunno...

Gate City did get blown out tonight. No one is saying they didnt. Richlands did not put up 27 on GC because GC played their starters the entire night. South put up all 41 on GCs starters.

i dunno...

Oh and there were two posters on here that said anything. I said that it was the upset of the year. But if you will go on down you will also see were I said I take back my upset comment. Their coach had them ready to play this week and they got the win. I wish them luck. Now the other poster WVURAIders or whatever I do not think is from Gate City. All other Gate City posters said congratulations to Tazewell. After looking back and seeing it wasnt a Tazewell guy that had the pot stirred last week I hope Tazewell does really well the rest of the season. If Richlands dont make it to state then I hope Tazewell does. GO DAWGS!