9/18/09 week #4 what game are you going to?

Lance

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are pitiful! Sounds like you are still sore about the two beatdowns the Blues put on the Dawgs last year! You talk as though you are in the Blues locker room before the games, saying the players are fighting with each other. Now you are trying to start more disagreements over positions and girlfriends. Sounds like you need to get over it and get a life! Look out Dawgs, a storm is coming your way!

Yeah I still sore dumb ass, lol... Tazewell getting beat last by Ricklands don't bother, me, but when the truth comes out it kills yall!!! And what I said, I know to be a fact!

Yeah I still sore dumb ass, lol... Tazewell getting beat last by Ricklands don't bother, me, but when the truth comes out it kills yall!!! And what I said, I know to be a fact!

Well I guess that made you feel like a really big guy....

The Bristol paper said that he has some internal bleeding. I guess it would be to much for you to have a little class. But I guess after having Richlands kicking your butts the last 5 or 6 years, that's about all we can expect from you.

You know man.....jealously is a bad thing, you need to get over it !

I pray Jack's alright. Read something about problem in the Bristol paper. Anybody know how the Pinkston fellow is?

One must remember 90% of the starters are underclassmen for RHS. Robbins knows Mance better than anybody, think they even coached together on the VHSL state teams, it makes for a good test of wits.

They are young, but they will keep getting better. They have a lot of talent and good coaching ! I think all the starters on D are underclassman and all but 2 on the offence.

PV always gives the blues fits and it's a tough place to play. I read in the paper that Jack had some kind of internal bleeding. I don't know if it's true or how bad. Football not withstanding, I hope the young man is doing ok. I heard on the radio before the game that they had a prayer for Jack. Just hope it's not very serious.

Edited by Bigrhsfan

Well I guess that made you feel like a really big guy....

The Bristol paper said that he has some internal bleeding. I guess it would be to much for you to have a little class. But I guess after having Richlands kicking your butts the last 5 or 6 years, that's about all we can expect from you.

You know man.....jealously is a bad thing, you need to get over it !

HaHaHaHa!!! Sounds to me you need to get over yourself.... I have heard it all on here now.....

how is the blues on pass defense? i think hess could give them trouble running & throwing. might be a little closer than most think.

Richlands hasn't being tested really at all on the pass this year. Everyone has figured out that running the ball against the Blues works best. Everyone thinks the Blues are just going to line up and blow everyone out of the water this year and its not going to happen. This is a very young team and its going to be a work in progress until the end of the season. Richlands will have a hard fought game with Tazewell, Lebanon, Abingdon, and probably a few more. This team is going to have to work very hard because the are not unbeatable by any means. Our offense has not started to click yet, hopefully, it will soon.

i say you're a pathetic piece of crap if you get enjoyment out of mocking an injured high school kid .......

I wasn't making fun of no one there! I was just stating what had happen! And come to think about you are real pathetic to talk to someone over the internet like that... I never made fun of the kid being hurt.. I don't wish that upon no one and not even my own kids.... I was referring to the fight Vance and the Johnson kid got into... So get your facts straight!!! So when you have something better you wanna talk to me about then let me know! Until then kick rocks!

for what purpose? There is no good motive for saying what you did......

I guess for the same purpose you get on here and run your trap about!!!! Your are about as bad as the fools I put up with at work, which I understand why now, because 95% of them that occupied my work facility is from that place they call Ricklands!

Your are about as bad as the fools I put up with at work

I'm sure the folks you work with love you......

which I understand why now, because 95% of them that occupied my work facility is from that place they call Ricklands!

You've got some issues.........

I'm sure the folks you work with love you......

You've got some issues.........

Yeah I do and one of em is you! If you don't like what I say then just keep your mouth shut! Plain and simple!

Yeah I do and one of em is you! If you don't like what I say then just keep your mouth shut! Plain and simple!

..............and the horse you rode in on..........

You saw a chance to kick a kid while he's down and you took it.

,,,,,,,,,and the horse you rode in on..........

You saw a chance to kick a kid while he's down and you took it....................................................................................................

I'm done with you! If still wanna talk to me, come find me in 3 weeks I will be sitting on the 50 yard line.