falcons vs blues

southbound

can a falcon fly through a storm? i think so! the blues have struggled against some common opponents gate city & powell valley. i think we lost 27-20 to gate city and 10-6 to powell valley. a win friday night would stop all this bashing of the falcons on here. i believe i smell an upset! 27-21 Falcons win!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can a falcon fly through a storm? i think so! the blues have struggled against some common opponents gate city & powell valley. i think we lost 27-20 to gate city and 10-6 to powell valley. a win friday night would stop all this bashing of the falcons on here. i believe i smell an upset! 27-21 Falcons win!

What are you talking about yall lost to GC and PV???? Im going with the BLUES 21-10. I think it will be a good game, I got Abingdon to finish in the top 3 in the SWD this year.

Abingdon is not going to beat Richlands bottom line. I just love how these Abingdon fans think they can beat anybody. Richlands 28 Abingdon 10. You are not smelling an upset what you are smelling is your upper lip.

Abingdon is not going to beat Richlands bottom line. I just love how these Abingdon fans think they can beat anybody. Richlands 28 Abingdon 10. You are not smelling an upset what you are smelling is your upper lip.

the last time we played there-we had the game won and fuller made 2 great plays and snatched the game way from us. i think that was the same year you guys went down there in the playoffs and got spanked! so don't talk to me about what we can & can't do. this is an abingdon-richlands discussion see your marion way out of it. just be careful of what you ask for you still have the falcons on the schedule.

Nope, southy. We plucked ur feathers and so wil they.:D;)

If Richlands comes out clicking, then NO I don't see Abingdon beating them, but if Richlands comes out and play hit and miss, like I have been told they do at times, then Yes Abingdon has a good shot at winning this ballgame! But the big factor of this is that it's played at Ernie Hicks!

If Richlands comes out clicking, then NO I don't see Abingdon beating them, but if Richlands comes out and play hit and miss, like I have been told they do at times, then Yes Abingdon has a good shot at winning this ballgame! But the big factor of this is that it's played at Ernie Hicks!

Well said Sheets Im proud of ya

think that was the same year you guys went down there in the playoffs and got spanked!

The Blues played in the state championship game that year and lost to a very good Monticello team--

Life has many choices---eternity two

Nope, southy. We plucked ur feathers and so wil they.:D;)

Haha, it was a scrimmage. We could have thrown the ball at will on you, we just wanted to work on stuff. Dont get too cocky, we are still the kings of Washington County!

canes00 you need to shut your month i believe that abingdon will win i use to play for abingdon baseball team.

Wow, you should have told us already that you played baseball for Abingdon. That proves you are going to win Friday night. One question, did you have english class at Abingdon too?

Lets talk the Richlands vs Abingdon game and not all this crying between Falcons and Canes. You guys can cry together later in the season.

I`m not posting about Marion and Abingdon. I`m posting about the game Friday night. Go back and read the post. He said he played baseball for Abingdon and they were gonna win Friday night. Like that proves anything.

Ok as to the original question, can the Falcons march into a storm and win??? Not if that storm is in Tazewell county.... sorry AHS fans, I dont think you have it this week. But we'll all have to wait and see, no matter what we think or how much all of us piss and moan about our teams and rivals, we arent the ones out there on the field, well at least not anymore. Good luck to both teams.

i really wish Marion fans would please leave post on your own your own chat thread. and cheese and whine wow never heard that one b4. this will be a good game the falcons gave the game to ji burton but no excuses here we lost but it will be a good game like always i am looking forward to the game.

On Virginia Preps Website!!

On Virginia Preps Website!!

AA Games of the Week-September 18, 2009

2009 Record: 18-12 | Last Week:: 7-3

10. Abingdon Falcons (1-1) @ Richlands Blue Tornado (2-1)

Southwest District action starts up with perennial power Richlands hosting Abingdon. The Blue Tornado got a hard-fought win last week over Powell Valley with Cody Johnson leading the offense with 203 total yards. Abingdon suffered their first loss of the season to J.I. Burton, but quarterback Jacob Hess and the Falcons know that they can stake a claim as district contenders with a strong showing this week.

Prediction: Richlands 23 Abingdon 14