Best area hs football team

Howdyfans

I'm convinced that the best high school football team in this entire region this season is Elizabethton. I know that's a Tennessee school and this is a Southwest Virginia forum, but my goodness that team is good!!! They absolutely killed Sullivan North last night and a week or two ago they beat Greeneville which should have won their game against Sullivan South. I've not looked at their remaining schedule to see when they play South. It will be a great game, but right now I'm gonna say Elizabethton could possibly beat them by 2 touchdowns. Head Coach Shawn Witten is doing an awesome job there.

I'm convinced that the best high school football team in this entire region this season is Elizabethton. I know that's a Tennessee school and this is a Southwest Virginia forum, but my goodness that team is good!!! They absolutely killed Sullivan North last night and a week or two ago they beat Greeneville which should have won their game against Sullivan South. I've not looked at their remaining schedule to see when they play South. It will be a great game, but right now I'm gonna say Elizabethton could possibly beat them by 2 touchdowns. Head Coach Shawn Witten is doing an awesome job there.

Just looked at Elizabethton's schedule and didn't see Sullivan South on there.

Try to tell Gate City that Tazewell is the best team in the area. Gate City beat them 52-27 and the game wasnt as close as the score

If you would read his other posts you would know he's being a smartass.

Abingdon is the best team in the area lol. they can really ball with the best of them lmfao.

abingdon is top 10 but i wouldn't put them #1. i would prob put holston there. its hard to tell if they are really dominant or not because of their schedule but all they have done for two years is win. i think this is the year for the cavs to go 10-0. they hung with us and should be able to win in the low a level. holston should be about #4 in swva

abingdon is top 10 but i wouldn't put them #1. i would prob put holston there. its hard to tell if they are really dominant or not because of their schedule but all they have done for two years is win. i think this is the year for the cavs to go 10-0. they hung with us and should be able to win in the low a level. holston should be about #4 in swva

There is no way that Abingdon is top 10. They would be LUCKY to be considered to be in the top 20.

There is no way that Abingdon is top 10. They would be LUCKY to be considered to be in the top 20.

i jus love how abingdon fans think their team walks on water and owns the gridiron...they have the stupidest chants i dont anybody on this messageboard that likes abingdon if they are not a fan

umm,can someone say bandwagon..next he will wanna be a hurricane..lol..cavs should not be num 1..they have everything they need to be very good but they still have things to work on..but they did put cake on the birds face