Battle vs Abingdon

battleftbl

I have heard it too many times before... I just don't see Battle beating Abingdon this year. I don't think Battle will match up talent wise with Abgindon's offense and I believe the defense for Abingdon will keep the scoring to a minimum.

My guess: AHS 35 Battle 6

Thank God they can now throw away that random person's cup - who knows, may have been harboring swine flu - never had any doubts though! Here's hoping that Jake Hess only has a sprain, but doesn't look good.

Thank God they can now throw away that random person's cup - who knows, may have been harboring swine flu - never had any doubts though! Here's hoping that Jake Hess only has a sprain, but doesn't look good.

i would have loved to see you eat the cup, but battle was no contest for the falcons.:rolleyes:

Abingdon sent out a clear message to the rest of the SWD last night! No one will want any of Falcon Awesome after the beat down they put on Battle! Battle is very much improved and could win the SWD this year. The Falcons are back on track now so look out!!!!

Abingdon sent out a clear message to the rest of the SWD last night! No one will want any of Falcon Awesome after the beat down they put on Battle! Battle is very much improved and could win the SWD this year. The Falcons are back on track now so look out!!!!

I hope you're joking lol

Thank God swvaoutdoors... I thought that was a southbound comment. They should really not let him near the internet while he is at school.

LOL. I just like giving the little guy a hard time. God love his heart for being so pasionate about his school. It really does not bother me at all to read his posts. I just wish others could be as pasionate about their schools as sb is about his.

man,you all can score sum points against these smaller schools...great win over a team tryin to build its program..the birds are still just birds

youre a loser, who knows how old you are setting at home making fun of high school kids playing football, youre really tough dude

man,you all can score sum points against these smaller schools...great win over a team tryin to build its program..the birds are still just birds

we needed a win badly. i didn't hear anyone making fun of marion's schedule when they played the hogo the first 3 weeks. had fun watchin the auburn-tenn game tonight. who were u 4?:D