Why I wont be going to Appalachia

face-n-dacrowd

i think PH will win if we stop turning the ball over by fumbles...last week we had good blocking and good catching but i think PH 36-8

Appalachia has some hard-nosed kids that are working their tails off to live up to the Bulldog tradition. They are not overly talented but should come after you with all they've got. Be prepared to get hit. Put 8 or 9 in the box and make them put the ball in the air on offense and you stand a chance of beating them.

If PH can hold it together, they have a chance at winning, and if Caudill fumbles which hes gotten better at not doing, PLEASE PH PLAYERS DONT FREAKIN DIE AND BUT HEADS DOWN. play til the end. its a team, not one man. but if you got a problem with his running, step up and be RB and let Caudill play LB all night. but cant wait to see some good football friday.

penalties are but not turnovers that is a complete lie

Turnovers occur from a lack of execution. A lack of execution is caused by a lack of focus and discipline. I fail to understand how that is a complete lie it is an opinion and I feel like I have seen enough football to have a grasp on what causes turnovers but calling it a lie is a bit offensive yet I appreciate you agreeing on the penalties.

Where are you at face-n-DUHcrowd? Duh is about right for you. I haven't said much in reference to your posts on here before but I guess it was about time I do. Why wouldn't you count Johnson's win against Abingdon? Oh yeah, it was at Abingdon by the way. If I recall that game Abingdon was very lucky to keep it as close as it did. Is it because his name isn't Thomas? I'm sorry oh "wise" one.

Where are you at face-n-DUHcrowd? Duh is about right for you. I haven't said much in reference to your posts on here before but I guess it was about time I do. Why wouldn't you count Johnson's win against Abingdon? Oh yeah, it was at Abingdon by the way. If I recall that game Abingdon was very lucky to keep it as close as it did. Is it because his name isn't Thomas? I'm sorry oh "wise" one.

keep i close-are you kidding me if i recall the falcons should have won that game too. they had some really good athletes that year but no lineman. ph was very lucky to have won the game. think you missed that game falconfan1

Appalachia has some hard-nosed kids that are working their tails off to live up to the Bulldog tradition. They are not overly talented but should come after you with all they've got. Be prepared to get hit. Put 8 or 9 in the box and make them put the ball in the air on offense and you stand a chance of beating them.

Appy has a pretty good pasing game this year...they haven't used it extensively yet tho.

Well some of us work and cant respond until our afternoon break, which varies. Apparently you falcon fans dont have jobs!! And we wonder why everybody hates Abingdon . . . hmm, I wonder! I started this post about PH and it had nothing to do with Abingdon? But as always you whine and cheese your way on every thread to make it about Abingdon. Well, ITS NOT!! I was just sharing my frustrations with the rebels. I could care less what happens in the city of whiners called ABINGDON. What a disgrace! :mad:

It isn't that we don't have jobs...we just have sooo much money we have time for other things. Evidently playing football isn't one of them...I haven't whined about our football team at all. You must have me confused with southbound or falconman. I realize that we have weaknesses but I'm not going to come on here and bash my team or act like you. You seem to be a fair weather fan. How many district titles has PH won in its 50 years of existence? Two?

It isn't that we don't have jobs...we just have sooo much money we have time for other things. Evidently playing football isn't one of them...I haven't whined about our football team at all. You must have me confused with southbound or falconman. I realize that we have weaknesses but I'm not going to come on here and bash my team or act like you. You seem to be a fair weather fan. How many district titles has PH won in its 50 years of existence? Two?

falconfan1, you are getting worked up about ph. they have won about 10 games in 10 years. concentrate and focus on the swd-we need to beat carroll next week and roll off 6 straight to have a shot at the playoffs. i would love to see our guys get in for once. we have deserved to go in the past and got shafted. i wouldn't care about playing northside or christiansburg.:)

Both Chritiansburg or Northside would beat Abingdon by 50+. Abingdon couldn't even beat a Division 1 team in Norton, and you really think they can even compete with a Division 4 playoff team?? Give me a break!

falconfan1, you are getting worked up about ph. they have won about 10 games in 10 years. concentrate and focus on the swd-we need to beat carroll next week and roll off 6 straight to have a shot at the playoffs. i would love to see our guys get in for once. we have deserved to go in the past and got shafted. i wouldn't care about playing northside or christiansburg.:)
who won the jv game ph or abingdon southbound?

Dude - times they are a changin'. PH is great in cross-country and track. Having watched their little rebels football program for years, its not going to get much better anytime soon. Sorry. I sure can understand why you wouldn't want to drive to Appalachia, although, I would make it an excuse to go through Kingsport and eat at Five Guys or Cheddars if I had a team playing somewhere up Route 23.

Get the Cheddars Spinach Dip! IT is freakin AWESOME!!! And if you drive through K-town, stop in at Kingsport Fire Station 5, I will show you aroudn!

EW

Get the Cheddars Spinach Dip! IT is freakin AWESOME!!! And if you drive through K-town, stop in at Kingsport Fire Station 5, I will show you aroudn!

EW

Would love to see you, big E. Hope everyone's okay! Wonder what the Appy/PH score is? Falcons handled Battle easily even with Hess going down early in the first quarter. Hope he's okay.

Would love to see you, big E. Hope everyone's okay! Wonder what the Appy/PH score is? Falcons handled Battle easily even with Hess going down early in the first quarter. Hope he's okay.

Heard on the radio that PH lost to Appalachia. The score was close. I'm not certain, but I think it was 22 - 19. Sounds like it was a good one.

well,to each his own but you can't yell and scream..i have saw this way to much outta this great super bowl god...he might have been a good player but coaching is another story..bring a ph student back there to coach and see what happens..but,the kids have got to wanna win..they played abingdon well for 3 quarters..i'm not arguing with ya just sayin..i use to luv hearin dixie play..and by the way..the band dosen't play it like they use to

Sounds like you are a little jealous that he was amking millions and you weren't doing a thing with your life except talking smack on a message board

And face-n-dacrowd it doesnt sound like you are to much of a fan