Swine Flu

-oo-

I'm planning to get the regular shot Monday, but tonight I feel like I'm getting a stomach bug and you aren't supposed to take the shot when you're sick. I get gastroenteritis (stomach flu) fairly often but I don't know if similar symptoms are associated with swine flu. Either way it's bad timing with a (potentially rainy) game tomorrow night.

I used to get gastroenteritis often, too. I stopped getting it around my 16th birthday for some reason, and I haven't had it since. But get well soon, and I hope your bug's gone to see the game tomorrow!

yeah i know ...i was just making a little joke there.

Hard to tell on here sometimes. :)

Well, I've got some version of the flu, I'm not sure if it's Swine flu or regular flu, but it's kicking my butt....had a fever of 104 yesterday, before fever broke...aching all over, could hardly stand up...sore throat, bad cough, severe congestion, bad headache....I think I'm finally starting to turn the corner on it...

Edited by futbolking

Well, I've got some version of the flu, I'm not sure if it's Swine flu or regular flu, but it's kicking my butt....had a fever of 104 yesterday, before fever broke...aching all over, could hardly stand up...sore throat, bad cough, severe congestion, bad headache....I think I'm finally starting to turn the corner on it...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well futbolking--will say a prayer for you. Does sound as if it is the flu--

Life has many choices---eternity two