FCA- All-Star Football

wave316

We are hoping to do a Southwest Va. versus Northeast Tennessee All-Star Senior football game in December in memory of Jake Logue ,Sullivan South player who passed away while playing against West Knoxville this year. Please list in your opinion the top senior players in the Southwest and Clinch Mtn. districts , thanks.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are hoping to do a Southwest Va. versus Northeast Tennessee All-Star Senior football game in December in memory of Jake Logue ,Sullivan South player who passed away while playing against West Knoxville this year. Please list in your opinion the top senior players in the Southwest and Clinch Mtn. districts , thanks.

Where will the game be played?

Where will the game be played?

At the present time we have secured Va. Highs field in Bristol. We are hoping to have players from the LPD,Clinch Mtn.,Southwest district, Cumberland district to represent Team Va. Also the Black Diamond District.

At the present time we have secured Va. Highs field in Bristol. We are hoping to have players from the LPD,Clinch Mtn.,Southwest district, Cumberland district to represent Team Va. Also the Black Diamond District.

you have a pm

Impressive players I have watched this season include

Johnson , QB - Richlands - Senior

Corner, Defense - Tazewell - Senior

Vaughn, Gate City [not sure of his age]

Clark, Gate City[not sure of his age]

Abingdon's QB was good [not sure of his age]

Carroll Co. had a good running back [not sure of his age]

Z Pauley, Defense, Tazewell - Senior

Richlands #8 is really fast -- but I am quite sure he's an underclassman -- but keep him on a list for next year as well as Lockhart, QB from Tazewell.

Impressive players I have watched this season include

Johnson , QB - Richlands - Senior

Corner, Defense - Tazewell - Senior

Vaughn, Gate City [not sure of his age]

Clark, Gate City[not sure of his age]

Abingdon's QB was good [not sure of his age]

Carroll Co. had a good running back [not sure of his age]

Z Pauley, Defense, Tazewell - Senior

Richlands #8 is really fast -- but I am quite sure he's an underclassman -- but keep him on a list for next year as well as Lockhart, QB from Tazewell.

thats raw.....i would def. would be down for that i would love 2 play with the dudes i play against lol

We are hoping to have players from the LPD,Clinch Mtn.,Southwest district, Cumberland district to represent Team Va. Also the Black Diamond District.

What no players from the hogoheegee?

What no players from the hogoheegee?

So sorry ,my mistake. Yes players from the Hogo. We are checking into Brandon Atwell from George Wythe,Ty Frye Northwood, Adam Powers Chilhowie, Drew Lester,George Wythe, etc.. please feel free to recommend Hogo players to us, thanks, and again sorry for the goof up.:)

#53 Aaron Stokes 5-9, 298 Sr. Center

Hopefully with some luck, we'll be playing in Game 13 that day. Region D hosts the state semi-finals on the 5th. State Championship is on the 12th.

Yes in my opinion it should be GC or Lebanon playing in the state semis. Dont think Powell Valley or J.J.Kelly can make it that far. Honaker is weak ,so who else would contend. Last year it was Lebanon and Floyd county in the semis. Luke Harris had a game winning drive for Floyd County. Gretna then won the following week over Floyd for the state championship. Gate City is having a good year,without Tihlee Anderson. Some felt GC would be weaker than last year but they actually may be stronger.

Why not contact the coaches? They should know their teams and who's a senior.

We are in contact with coaches,it's just good to hear from football fans like yourself about who you feel are senior standouts and your take on things,thanks.:)

#53 Aaron Stokes 5-9, 298 Sr. Center

Hopefully with some luck, we'll be playing in Game 13 that day. Region D hosts the state semi-finals on the 5th. State Championship is on the 12th.

Any idea what time the game 13 will be played? Early 1.30 or 4pm

QB- Cody Lockhart

RB- Number 31 Gate City

FB- Devon Johnson

WR- Austin Johnson, Overton

O Line- Mixture of Richlands Gate City

K Strong

P Strong

TE Corey Beavers

DB- Cody Johnson, Corner, Overton, Vance, Pauley, Ferjaudo(please forgive the spelling on that one)

QB- Cody Lockhart

RB- Number 31 Gate City

FB- Devon Johnson

WR- Austin Johnson, Overton

O Line- Mixture of Richlands Gate City

K Strong

P Strong

TE Corey Beavers

DB- Cody Johnson, Corner, Overton, Vance, Pauley, Ferjaudo(please forgive the spelling on that one)

Seniors only??