Southbound and falconman

falconfan1

preacher's sermon will start around 6:30 tonight at battle. come by and enjoy a hot dog and refreshments. we will not be serving wine & cheese tonight-we will wait until grundy comes into town in a few weeks. stop by tonight and say hello!:p

not true my friend. you really don't know what i play-do you? i told you the falcons was going to lay the smack down on the trojans tonight. get ready for carroll county guys!

Falcons sure made a big statement there didn't they

I have came to an offical conclusion.... southbound is purely an idiot. That's about it. I do think you are right, a highschool KID that doesn't play. You can tell by the way he acts on here.

you are right my friend! i really don't care what you think.

Guest zeus71
lol....there's the whine..

Biggest Tool Bag on the website hands down. Guess we have to give you props for that

Please don't associate the posts that come from this guy with all Abingdon fans - I know they have there fair share of bad fans like any other high school, but they are not all like this!

don't associate with who? because i am passionate and want to win stay away from me. this is the problem in wash co! everyone is just happy to be playing-don't worry about winning. i want to win and i will not apologize for that.:mad: