Holston vs. Northwood

Holston9

Well I heard they only have 22 on there whole football team including jv not only varsity. And they are young also. They won against a farely decent Galax at the very begining of the season but I think they will meet there toughest test to date when they play holston

this game is gonna get ugly..yes,they have had easy teams but from what i see..3 games coming up aren't cake walks..gw,chilhowie which i may add is playin sum ball..and ph is even starting to play better so i think by playoff time we will be wide awake and ready..chilhowie game is gonna be better than i original thought..honestly,a loss might do some good..maybe let them know we still gotta play every week..

Should Holston play Eastern Montgomery in the Region championship game,who wins?

Holston edged them last year but EM's offense is steamrolling opponents. Both have played equally weak schedules, we should know more in the coming weeks. I'm pulling for the Hogo team when/if they play but right now EM looks unstoppable in region c D1...

I havnt seen EM play but I have seen holston play everyone says that they havnt played anyone but you will see once they get later into there schedule. As for the playoffs and the region c championship holston will be ready. They have an unstoppable offense and a bone crackling defense. They are not the ones that need to be ready theyre focused the opponents are the ones who need to be ready.

holston has had a fairly easy schedule in the beginning but the next 5 games are what really counts and they are gonna be the true tests. Holston will show whether or not they are playoff material. I really think they will pass these tests and have a shot at a 10-0 season.

Holston edged them last year but EM's offense is steamrolling opponents. Both have played equally weak schedules, we should know more in the coming weeks. I'm pulling for the Hogo team when/if they play but right now EM looks unstoppable in region c D1...

I agree - EM has apparently put it all together in the off-season. Not sure what that means against Radford, Giles & Floyd, however, it certainly means a huge challenge for the Cavs. Both teams are already in the playoffs based upon their non-district records (probably the one and two seeds already) and all other D-1 non-district records. (Sadly, there will be 4-6 teams in the playoffs). These teams are jockeying now for home-field advantage. Think that EM's road through the TRD is tougher than Holston's through the Hogo, however, if EM comes out with the same or a better record, then the Cavs are in trouble.

from someone who has seen both. Holston wins this hands down. They are much better on D and Special Teams. EM is not physical at all. Holston tackles well and has talent to match up with EM. EM has good skill on O but lineman arent very good. As for EM D they play 9 in the box sometimes 10 if they can. Holston has a couple good skill guys that can catch and make big plays. Holston by 2 td's

from someone who has seen both. Holston wins this hands down. They are much better on D and Special Teams. EM is not physical at all. Holston tackles well and has talent to match up with EM. EM has good skill on O but lineman arent very good. As for EM D they play 9 in the box sometimes 10 if they can. Holston has a couple good skill guys that can catch and make big plays. Holston by 2 td's

Thanks player - didn't know anyone had seen them both. You are right about putting 9 or 10 in the box - DeArmond will fry you on that and Clifton can too. Hope that's their game plan if we see them!