Honaker Vs Dawgs

Bulldogs52

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is wrong with him?

I think he got the piss beat out of him last friday. The kid took ALOT of hits. Don't know how good the back up QB is but the Dawgs should be able to take care of the Tigers, if not I don't look for the Dawgs record to be above 4-5 or 5-5.

What is wrong with him?

I was told he had a torn bicep in his left arm and a pulled hamstring prior to the Richlands' game. He added more injury to these injuries during that game and is out at least for this week - I hope these injuries are not as bad as they sound -- I hate to see a kid get hurt playing a sport. Garrett Hylton [sp?] the lineman who was taken via ambulance from the field had surgery yesterday, I hope he recovers well. Again, I hate to see anyone out due to an injury.

Hey Bulldog52, who is your backup QB, and is he more of a runner or thrower or pretty well balanced, and how bout Mountain, is he able to play this week ?

I think you guys even without Lockhart will beat Honaker, but without Mountain and Lockhart it could be a little closer.

Tazewell 24 Honaker 13

I was told he had a torn bicep in his left arm and a pulled hamstring prior to the Richlands' game. He added more injury to these injuries during that game and is out at least for this week - I hope these injuries are not as bad as they sound -- I hate to see a kid get hurt playing a sport. Garrett Hylton [sp?] the lineman who was taken via ambulance from the field had surgery yesterday, I hope he recovers well. Again, I hate to see anyone out due to an injury.

yea i know what you mean. but Gerrette broke his leg and dislocated his ankle from what i hear. so its safe to say hes out for the season.

Yes, Lockhart is done for the season... His back up is number 25, Mccann is the 3rd string.. May be a long 4 games for the Dawgs!

Is the backup QB Tyler Crouse--heard the radio announcers call his name a few times.

Life has many choices---eternity two

Is the backup QB Tyler Crouse--heard the radio announcers call his name a few times.

Life has many choices---eternity two

Yeah that's his name, I don't know why I couldn't think of it, just got home from work and had a brain fart, 12 hours of work with inmates cause that!

Not sure of how Lockhart was originally injured -- but he has took some hits this year. As for Mountain he is still serving his 10 days out of school suspension for having a cell phone at school. Again I think this punishment does not fit the crime -- just my opinion.

Yes, Lockhart is done for the season... His back up is number 25, Mccann is the 3rd string.. May be a long 4 games for the Dawgs!

Well why dont they just put kyle sheets in for qb. iv heard hes a heck of a ball player.lol

Yeah that's his name, I don't know why I couldn't think of it, just got home from work and had a brain fart, 12 hours of work with inmates cause that!

Got a lot of respect for you guys that work there ! That's gotta be tough sometimes dealing with some of them. Gotta be hard to keep your cool with the way some of them act toward you guys. With my temper, I'd be in trouble.

Sorry to hear about Lockhart and the other injuries the dogs have. I hate to see any high school player get those kind of injuries. Believe me..........you pay for em later in life. I have a lot of trouble out of both of my knees and my right shoulder. I've had 4 knee surgeries and I shoulder surgery, and that was after my playing days.....LOL

Edited by Bigrhsfan