• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

End of 1st quarter

Bluefield 41

Mt. View 0

Mt. View has fumbled the 5 times. Had one INT return for a TD. One fumble returned for a TD. Jake Lilly took the opening kickoff 88 yards for a TD.

Steptoe just intercepted another pass.

enjoy it while it lasts folks, rarely do fans enjoy a night of overall area success like the 1 unfolding. It seems all area and region teams are doing well.

I knew not to pay for a ticket to bluefield's game and just stood outside the gate with 1 of my dogs, I left after 1 quarter, bluefield basically toyed with mt. view and could score easily over 100 points if they wanted .

Class act by coach simon to substitute at the start of the 2nd quarter.

granted mt. view, with all due respect to them, ( I feel for them with all the talent they have and their effort) simply isn't a very good team, but even more it's obvious bluefield is used to much better competition. It shows in their game play....

enjoy it while it lasts folks, rarely do fans enjoy a night of overall area success like the 1 unfolding. It seems all area and region teams are doing well.

I knew not to pay for a ticket to bluefield's game and just stood outside the gate with 1 of my dogs, I left after 1 quarter, bluefield basically toyed with mt. view and could score easily over 100 points if they wanted .

Class act by coach simon to substitute at the start of the 2nd quarter.

granted mt. view, with all due respect to them, ( I feel for them with all the talent they have and their effort) simply isn't a very good team, but even more it's obvious bluefield is used to much better competition. It shows in their game play....

I started to make the trip up for this game. Glad I didn't. lol